Smashero

Natty 20s - glitched in 1.01

7 posts in this topic

I was struggling a lot to get this trophy in 1.01 version of the game. I fulfilled the requirements a few times - no trophy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffid71SRR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELad66W6T5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JOfqgc50-c

 

Finally I decided to download version 1.00 of the game and... Got the trophy right away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Z5qnpjH0c

 

I would then state, that the trophy is broken in v.1.01 (or I was hiper unlucky).

Edited by Smashero
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst I did not try for this trophy on 1.01, this did unlock for on my 1st 20 x2 on version 1.00. So if you can't get it to work on version 1.01 this is a pretty much confirmed way of getting 100% of the time. I can also confirm that it can be the same dice getting 2 20s. It also did not pop for me when I rolled a 20 and then a 1 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-04-13 at 7:57 AM, Smashero said:

I was struggling a lot to get this trophy in 1.01 version of the game. I fulfilled the requirements a few times - no trophy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffid71SRR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELad66W6T5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JOfqgc50-c

 

Finally I decided to download version 1.00 of the game and... Got the trophy right away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Z5qnpjH0c

 

I would then state, that the trophy is broken in v.1.01 (or I was hiper unlucky).

 

On 2019-04-13 at 3:57 PM, midgetstrawdog said:

Whilst I did not try for this trophy on 1.01, this did unlock for on my 1st 20 x2 on version 1.00. So if you can't get it to work on version 1.01 this is a pretty much confirmed way of getting 100% of the time. I can also confirm that it can be the same dice getting 2 20s. It also did not pop for me when I rolled a 20 and then a 1 

 

Just a heads up, I tweeted the dev about this and he has pushed a patch that is designed to fix the trophy.

 

I can’t confirm it works, and I’m a bit hesitant to try it, as I was unable to get v 1.00 installed earlier.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed to get this trophy on v 1.01 without issue, so it might not always glitch for everyone.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stgermain said:

I managed to get this trophy on v 1.01 without issue, so it might not always glitch for everyone.

I’m reasonably certain this game is now on patch 1.02, which you should have been on unless you had an old version installed on your console.

 

The trophy should work properly on 1.02

 

Also you stole one of my completathon “no one will ever play this” stash games 😜

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I’m reasonably certain this game is now on patch 1.02, which you should have been on unless you had an old version installed on your console.

 

The trophy should work properly on 1.02

 

Also you stole one of my completathon “no one will ever play this” stash games 1f61c.png

I looked again. It is indeed 1.03. 1.01 is the file size. :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh my god, i installed the game just now, played for 40 minutes and no trophy popped up. I went to check the list of trophies on ps4, but says there are none 😕

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.