Trophy Thoughts?

Burgins

I absolutely LOVE Harvest Moon styled games as well as I grew up with Harvest Moon, Been keeping my eye on this game ever since it was announced for PC & said it'd also be coming to PS4 at some point, soon as it got a release date on PS4 I never pre-ordered something so fast in my life. Trophies don't look that difficult either. Absolutely can't wait for this to be out as I'll have a destess game from playing Sekiro lol

• Like 2

Excited to finally see the trophy list for this game I have been so eager to play. The trophy list pretty much straightforward and with the time I will be investing in it, I'm sure I'll get the platinum eventually. ?

Sadly I won't be able to play it yet since I felt this game needs to be in my physical game collection so I went and pre ordered the physical version!

On 4/14/2019 at 6:19 AM, sephirothdude said:

Very enjoyable game, played it on pc, this list looks simple, they left out a load of achievements that were on the steam list though.

Yea, only about 1/3 of what's on PC. Thought X1 would get more (as it happens sometimes), but that doesn't seem to be the case. Still doesn't look too bad.

14 hours ago, Angel said:

Sadly I won't be able to play it yet since I felt this game needs to be in my physical game collection so I went and pre ordered the physical version!

Same here. Physical>digital!

Edited by MidnightDragon

I'm enjoying the game so far! I'm also going to be writing a guide for it as I playthrough the game so the guide is going to take awhile but it will all be fresh in my head so it'd be easier to write.

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Same here. Physical>digital!

Same but I have such a huge digital library since some of those sales I just can't pass up

1 hour ago, dijita said:

Someone got a Platinum in 5 days... is this feasible?

Theres a item dupe glitch going around which is as simple as pressing 2 buttons quickly in inventory, u can go from 1 to 999 in a few seconds.

To be frank, I wasnt going to use it but I decided to use it for the Dee Dees and it makes the game so much quicker that I couldnt help sticking with it

The dupe for me, I feel it is taking the game from a 100+hr platinum to a 20+hr platinum, thats how much time it saves, its crazy.

And this game is veeerrrrryyyyyyy time consuming, similar to stardew valley, u are just busy all the time.

• Like 2