Free Game of Thrones Avatars & Theme (North America Region)

Ghost

It's really pretty annoying that Sony rarely does anything for those outside the US, but at least you can get the theme if you sign into that website with a US account and then redeem the code, then sign back into your main on the ps4 after installing it. Avatars are account-locked though unfortunately, quite fancied the smug looking Cersei one. 

Edited by Charizarzar

13 minutes ago, visighost said:

Has anyone in Canada managed to unlock them? The site won’t let me stay signed in and the conditions say “US account” - but I know that’s not always accurate...

I got them. Only issue I had was that I kept getting the same code when watching a different video. Using a different account worked on getting the other codes.

I used Google Chrome

I can't get some of the avatars and the theme. It says the code was already redeemed. This is very annoying :/

EDIT: I FINALY FIGURED HOW TO DO IT

If you don't have an american acc you'll only be able to redeem the first avatars "house sigils" even if you watch all the videos many times, it doesn't matter. To get all content, create an american psn acc, go to the link

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/game-of-thrones/

sign in, watch all the videos, get all codes and redeem it in your main acc. It doesn't matter if it is not an american acc, it will work. I have a brazilian acc and just got all the content. It's not hard. I did it all in my notebook.

I hope I could help. :)
I also tagged some ppl that couldn't do it.

@audiopile @FilooGaroo @LLegend_Fox @visighost @Charizarzar

Edited by BG_painter
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BG_painter said:

I can't get some of the avatars and the theme. It says the code was already redeemed. This is very annoying :/

EDIT: I FINALY FIGURED HOW TO DO IT

If you don't have an american acc you'll only be able to redeem the first avatars "house sigils" even if you watch all the videos many times, it doesn't matter. To get all content, create an american psn acc, go to the link

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/game-of-thrones/

sign in, watch all the videos, get all codes and redeem it in your main acc. It doesn't matter if it is not an american acc, it will work. I have a brazilian acc and just got all the content. It's not hard. I did it all in my notebook.

I hope I could help. :)
I also tagged some ppl that couldn't do it.

@audiopile @FilooGaroo @LLegend_Fox @visighost @Charizarzar

This still doesn't work for me. "This prepaidcard is not compatible with this region." It's US only, which is fucking retarded. Good job neglecting about 90% of the world.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...