Online grind

EstebanFox

Hello there. I haven't played the game yet but I was thinking about getting the online trophies out of the way first since that portion of the game is the one a care for the least (to get 100%). I don't know if you need to access a certain part of the story mode to unlock RDR online? And I don't know if there are good methods to gain XP and money fast (hopefully with the least amount of dependency to other players) that haven't been patched yet. 

Any answer and advise is appreciated, thanks. 

RDR Online is available from the get-go and you don't need to reach a certain point in the single player. RDR Online is a separate thing from the main game. As for reaching level 50 as quickly as possible, I personally used the cop-killing strategy in Saint Denis, used dynamite on fish schools, and played a bunch of multiplayer modes to diversify the experience a little as it could easily get boring. Make sure to restart the fish killing challenge every time you reach the gold medal. All of these combined is one of the fastest way to get to level 50, but be wary because it is still quite an annoying grind. Using these methods on rotation could level you up to 4-5 levels a day.

• Like 1