PSN ID Change - List of Games Tested (PS3, PS4 & Vita)

Maxie_M0us3

4 hours ago, shaunnn191 said:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): No issues found - New name is shown in game on profile and leaderboard, all stats and unlocks retained.

Battlefield 4 (PS3) : No issues found - New name is shown on profile and leaderboard, all stats and unlocks retained.

Peggle (PS3): Single player save data unaffected, did not test online.

BF4 PS3 added to the list. Can you please test Peggle online before I add it to the list?

Edited by MaxieM0us3

Resogun PS4 - Everything works. I'm still on the leaderboards and rank 53 as I was before.

Doom 3 BFG PS3 - Everything works. I'm still on the leaderboards and matchmaking works. 

Resident Evil: CVX HD PS3 - Everything works. I'm still on the leaderboards.

Mirror's Edge PS3 - Everything works. I'm still on the Speedrun leaderboards.

TEKKEN 6 PS3 - Everything works. I'm still on the leaderboards and no problems in matchmaking. Had couple of fights online and no problem.

Persona 4 Golden VITA - No issues. Can connect and use the network "Voices" and "SOS" features. 

Catherine PS3 - No issues. I'm still on the Babel leaderboards.

PAYDAY 2 CRIMEWAVE ED. PS4 - No issues. I'm still infamy XXV and matchmaking works. 

Orange Box PS3 - New Online ID change shows up in the multiplayer. In game stats are still there. I also show up on the leaderboards, but considering they don't work properly for some time now since early 10s, can't really tell if Online ID change affects them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

FFXIV - you lose access to character / all purchases and progression. Contact Square customer service direct for options

Do you mean Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn? I searched on the web and I couldn’t find any issue of it. No one has reported of losing anything.

Do you have any proof of it?

Edited by MaxieM0us3

PS4:

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition (no issues found)

PS3:

DooM Classic Complete (no issues found -

Note: Leaderboards are maybe bugged a little in this game overall, because sometimes my time showed up and sometimes it didn't yet, I'm 100% sure I've completed the level in decent time back in the day. For example I am on the leaderboard for E1M3, but not for the E1M2, which is necessary for going to the level E1M3. Anyway, my new Online ID was the one that was on the leaderboards.)

Jet Set Radio (no issues found)

Resogun (no issues found)

GRID 2 (no issues found)

PSV:

Touch My Katamari (no issues found - I still have my candies!)

That's all from me. I think, I don't have any more games which I can test. Most of them are already on the Sony's list, here or they are single player games, so there is no point in testing them. Great job MaxieM0us3 on the list. It's a great idea.

Now R.I.P. my stats in U3 and TLoU. ??

• Like 1

You can add few games tested by Mystic's youtube channel :

Grand Theft Auto IV - savefile seems to be intact , online progress is reset

Little Big Planet 2 - no issue found ( offline and online )

Call of Duty BO2 - game won't even pass the loading screen when you're signed in. If you turn the game offline and then try to sign in, your entire hard drive might get corrupted ( he lost all of his hard drive data ) 

Edited by PaperDreams86

1 hour ago, PaperDreams86 said:

Grand Theft Auto IV - savefile seems to be intact , online progress is reset

Little Big Planet 2 - no issue found ( offline and online )

Call of Duty BO2 - game won't even pass the loading screen when you're signed in. If you turn the game offline and then try to sign in, your entire hard drive might get corrupted ( he lost all of his hard drive data ) 

I tried Grand Theft Auto IV and my online rank is still at 10. Since Gamespy has shut down, I read somewhere that Rockstar fixed the issue by making online data local, but I don’t remember where.

If you check BO2 on my list, there is a fix I found on Reddit.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I tried Grand Theft Auto IV and my online rank is still at 10. Since Gamespy has shut down, I read somewhere that Rockstar fixed the issue by making online data local, but I don’t remember where.

If you check BO2 on my list, there is a fix I found on Reddit.

Oh , I see. That's good to know. You are clearly research your stuff better than I am :)