1% drop or lower

Does anyone know(of those who are still playing :) :), is it possible to obtain Tier 3 items that are 1% drop or lower from mobs in the quest (not in loot box).

I know that its possible for some(like dragon heart+),but i know that some are impossible(like dragon sculls+).

Traying to farm Cerberus for Fire Beast Tail+ for 7 days and did not get a single drop(was playing 6h per day and only killing 5 Cerberus per run-cause u cannot break them :( ).

So i was wondering is there some kind of items that we cannot obtain at all(so not to waste any time).

Thanx in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

there's a statistic with X amount of kills that you would get that item based on that percentage. if taken out at least 100 you should of seen at least one. 

think my worst luck was over 297 times trying to obtain a 1% drop.

Wow that was a lot tries!!! :).Thanks guys for responding.Unfortunately i had to stop farming cause i had really bad luck with those and decide to just go and try to beat those 50S ranks with equip that i had.Im glad that i did,cause i finally got my Platinum last night.Was really tiresome at some point,especially for last couple of items for binding.My marathon is finally over.

G.L. to everyone who is trying and dont give up!!!!.Its definitely possible.

P.S.Since i already tried wkc 2 long time ago and saw how many break parts Cerberus and other mobs had,i was really mad that they didnt put any for them in WKC1(cerberus ,golems etsc....)

Never saw a single Tail+ after 150 cerberus but im guessing it was still to early xD