Game of Thrones - last season, episode comments - SPOILERS -

BG_painter

I just saw the last watch and I have been reading twitter, where #thelastwatch is trending and I have to say, I got a lot of respect for these guys. They really put their heart into their work. I was also surprised to see how the night king is such an amazing humble, nice guy.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

p7vWdlB.jpgYYMkpX4.jpgBG0ffAR.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

I just saw the last watch and I have been reading twitter, where #thelastwatch is trending and I have to say, I got a lot of respect for these guys. They really put their heart into their work. I was also surprised to see how the night king is such an amazing humble, nice guy.

2764.png2764.png2764.png

p7vWdlB.jpgYYMkpX4.jpgBG0ffAR.jpg

Oh man, i nearly cry with Kit saying goodbye ?

Raise hands for the undying Stark soldier too!

The cast and the whole production team deserves a lot of respect.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matigrosso91 said:

Oh man, i nearly cry with Kit saying goodbye 1f605.png

Raise hands for the undying Stark soldier too!

The cast and the whole production team deserves a lot of respect.

Yes! that stark bannerman was very excited! :D

Damn I would be too! :giggle:

• Like 1

The Last Watch gave me all the feels I was hoping Season 8 was going to deliver. This was a more fitting end to the series in my opinion.

Andrew McClay's story and the cast table read were my favorites by far.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 0:01 AM, BG_painter said:

Yes! that stark bannerman was very excited! :D

Damn I would be too! :giggle:

I loved watching him. He is #2 on my Tormund scale. So much fun! 

Also the husband and wife team who did the prosthetics and makeup and all. Her joy at the work but sorrow at not seeing their daughter... Oh the feels.

And Vladimir Furdik having fun with the fans and his excitement that they recognized him, that was sweet to watch. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 5:21 PM, Gorirakujira said:

George R R Martin was a co-executive producer for the show. Anyone thinking the books will end dramatically different to the show are wrong. I’m not saying it will be the 100% same but the outcome will be. George R R Martin has made it clear in interviews that he sat down and discussed the ending and how he wanted it to end. The hate that David Benioff and D. B. Weiss is unfounded. 

That's like saying, because Lucas always intended the Death Star to be destroyed, we should appreciate a show that has sentient farts blow it into the sun. 

In the books Stannis is alive, and not the killer of his kid. Dany isn't even a main character really, she is already unhinged and has living brothers waiting to take over if not for her dragons. Don't get me started on Euron.

There are so many interesting and relevant book plot points in play that the show could not or would not include. The Books and the show will end the same in so much that they will end, but one will be significantly more fleshed out than a hobbled mess designed to jump ship to the next paycheck. 

• Like 2