Game of Thrones - last season, episode comments - SPOILERS -

BG_painter

4 hours ago, matigrosso91 said:

I've been thinking of that since i finish the episode. But idk... Maybe Winterfell is protected with old magic of some kind, like the Wall. But then again, if the Night King with Viserion burns the heart tree, the spell maybe would be broken and we'll see zombie Catelyn or Robb murder everyone there 1f605.png

You've got something here :blink:

HEY PPL! LET'S MAKE A DEADPOOL? WHO DO YOU THINK WILL DIE? (for the next episode and end of the series)
MARK IN COLOR RED THE PPL YOU THINK WILL DIE

• DANY
  • SOR JORAH
  • JON SNOW
  • SANSA
  • ARIA
  • GENDRY
  • GHOST
  • TYRION
  • JAIME
  • BRIENNE
  • CERSEI
  • BRANN
  • BRONN (Jaime's mercenary pal)
  • SAMUEL TARLY
  • SAMUEL'S FAMILY
  • SOR DAVOS ONION KNIGHT
  • VARYS
  • NIGHT KING
  • VISERYON ICE DRAGON
  • DROGON DANY'S DRAGON
  • RHAEGAL DANY'S DRAGON
  • MAESTER QYBURN
  • ZOMBIE MOUNTAIN
  • HOUND CLEGANE
  • SOR BERIC(dude with fire sword)
  • GREY WORM
  • MISANDEI
  • RED WOMAN MELISANDRE
  • EURON GREYJOY
  • YARA GREYJOY
  • THEON GREYJOY
  • TORMUND
  • NIGHT'S WATCH LEADER DUDE KNOW1 KNOWS NAME
  • LYANNA MORMONT (The bear island girl)
  • PODRIC

Maybe i should have colored everybody red lol ?

Edited by BG_painter
to mark Aria red.
  • Like 2

I think the dead Starks might rise from their graves. It seems to point that way as the word "crypt" was said like a thousand times in the last episode and they're taking all the women and children there to "safety." Anyway, I think it was mentioned somewhere that the iron swords that lock the graves are starting to get rusty or something too, so.

Personally, I've been thinking about the phrase "there must always be a Stark in Winterfell." I don't think we have gotten a real answer for that?

• Like 1

• DANY
  • SOR JORAH
  • JON SNOW
  • SANSA
  • ARIA
  • GENDRY
  • GHOST
  • TYRION
  • JAIME
  • BRIENNE
  • CERSEI
  • BRANN
  • SAMUEL TARLY
  • SAMUEL'S FAMILY
  • SOR DAVOS ONION KNIGHT
  • VARYS
  • NIGHT KING
  • VISERYON ICE DRAGON
  • DROGON DANY'S DRAGON
  • RHAEGAL DANY'S DRAGON
  • MAESTER QYBURN
  • ZOMBIE MOUNTAIN
  • HOUND CLEGANE
  • GREY WORM
  • MISANDEI
  • RED WOMAN MELISANDRE
  • EURON GREYJOY
  • YARA GREYJOY
  • THEON GREYJOY
  • TORMUND
  • PODRIC

Pretty close to yours :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BG_painter said:

Does dead ppl have to be like at a certain radius from the night king to rise?..... damn...

I thought that people had to be touched by the White Walkers (Night King included) to turn into one?  Only reason I say this is because many seasons ago when Jon and the gang first met Gilly I thought there was a baby that was left in the woods and it's forehead was touched in order to turn it into a Walker.

Also great idea on the dead pool.  Here's mine:

• DANY
  • SOR JORAH
  • JON SNOW **
  • SANSA
  • ARIA
  • GENDRY
  • GHOST
  • TYRION
  • JAIME
  • BRIENNE
  • CERSEI
  • BRANN
  • SAMUEL TARLY
  • SAMUEL'S FAMILY
  • SOR DAVOS ONION KNIGHT
  • VARYS
  • NIGHT KING
  • VISERYON ICE DRAGON
  • DROGON DANY'S DRAGON
  • RHAEGAL DANY'S DRAGON
  • MAESTER QYBURN
  • ZOMBIE MOUNTAIN
  • HOUND CLEGANE
  • GREY WORM
  • MISANDEI
  • RED WOMAN MELISANDRE
  • EURON GREYJOY
  • YARA GREYJOY
  • THEON GREYJOY
  • TORMUND
  • PODRIC

(I'm assuming that the Night's Watch Leader is Eddison Tollett?)

** Just a stupid theory:  Jon Snow may die and will be revived again by Melisandre; except this time Melisandre will sacrifice herself to bring Jon back.

• Like 2

• DANY 
  • SER JORAH (defending Lyanna)
  • JON SNOW
  • SANSA (I think she'll become the ruler of the North)
  • ARYA (Not really sure about what's gonna happen with her, Melisandre said they'd meet again but still don't have an idea about why that would be)
  • GENDRY
  • GHOST (Unless they bring Nymeria and her pack back, I'm not sure what else they can do with Ghost)
  • TYRION
  • JAIME (Either dies in this battle and Arya takes his face to kill Cersei, or he survives and does it himself)
  • BRIENNE 
  • CERSEI
  • BRAN (A bit unsure about Bran but I don't think he'll survive to the end, I think that was why he told his story to Tyrion. Sacrificing himself to weaken the Night King maybe?)
  • BRONN 
  • SAM (Sam taught Gilly to read and write, so maybe he'll die and Gilly will live to write down the history at the end)
  • GILLY
  • SER DAVOS ONION KNIGHT (Probably dying next episode, defending the girl with the burnt face)
  • VARYS (Melisandre told him he'd die)
  • NIGHT KING
  • VISERION ICE DRAGON
  • DROGON (one on one with Viserion)
  • RHAEGAL 
  • MAESTER QYBURN 
  • ZOMBIE MOUNTAIN
  • HOUND (Dying after fighting the Mountain?)
  • BERIC (Maybe he'll give his last life to a dead Hound? He's able to do that in the books, and it would be kind of funny to have the Hound revived by the Lord of Light when he hates him so much)
  • GREY WORM
  • MISSANDEI
  • MELISANDRE
  • EURON GREYJOY
  • YARA GREYJOY
  • THEON GREYJOY
  • TORMUND
  • DOLOROUS EDD 
  • LYANNA MORMONT 
  • PODRIC
  • Like 3

Hmm, to hard to choice. This is GOT, maybe everyone will die ?

• DANY
  • SOR JORAH
  • JON SNOW
  • SANSA
  • ARYA
  • GENDRY
  • GHOST
  • TYRION
  • JAIME
  • BRIENNE
  • CERSEI
  • BRANN
  • SAMUEL TARLY
  • SAMUEL'S FAMILY
  • SOR DAVOS ONION KNIGHT
  • VARYS
  • NIGHT KING
  • VISERYON ICE DRAGON
  • DROGON DANY'S DRAGON
  • RHAEGAL DANY'S DRAGON
  • MAESTER QYBURN
  • ZOMBIE MOUNTAIN
  • HOUND CLEGANE
  • GREY WORM
  • MISSANDEI
  • RED WOMAN MELISANDRE
  • EURON GREYJOY
  • YARA GREYJOY
  • THEON GREYJOY
  • TORMUND
  • LYANNA MORMONT (The bear island girl) (i'm sorry, but if she will stay at the fight like she said...)
  • PODRIC
Edited by matigrosso91
I'm sorry, Drogon, you'll die too
  • Like 2

• DANY <- please lord of light please take this bitch and don't give her back.
  • SOR JORAH
  • JON SNOW
  • SANSA 
  • ARYA
  • GENDRY <- foolish enough to do it the night before battle with a virgin. Toast for sure.
  • GHOST
  • TYRION
  • JAIME
  • BRIENNE
  • CERSEI
  • BRAN <-I've seen some interesting theories on this one so I really don't know. Given his self proclaimed importance to history it would be weird for him to die though.
  • BRONN <- As long as there's money to be made and women to lay this guy ain't dying.
  • SAMUEL TARLY
  • SAMUEL'S FAMILY
  • SOR DAVOS ONION KNIGHT
  • VARYS
  • NIGHT KING
  • VISERYON ICE DRAGON
  • DROGON DANY'S DRAGON
  • RHAEGAL DANY'S DRAGON
  • MAESTER QYBURN
  • ZOMBIE MOUNTAIN
  • HOUND CLEGANE <- if he does maybe it will be protecting Arya?
  • SOR BERIC
  • GREY WORM
  • MISANDEI
  • RED WOMAN MELISANDRE
  • EURON GREYJOY
  • YARA GREYJOY
  • THEON GREYJOY
  • TORMUND <- not until he gets his big woman. 
  • NIGHT'S WATCH LEADER DUDE
  • LYANNA MORMONT <- we know children aren't safe in this series lol
  • PODRIC <- who do you think will help re-populate Westeros?
  • Like 4

MY GOD this episode was amazing!

2 words: MELISANDRE AND GREY WORM!!
The red woman was amazing and Grey worm impressed me with his motherfucker decision of breaking the bridge mid-battle. That was an amazing tense-moment decision by the gods..... And the red woman fulfilled her purpose!
? I loved to watch the fire casting  scene :D

UPDATING the Deadpool

LYANNA BEAR

SOR JORAH

SOR BERIC

ED OF THE NIGHTWATCH

THEON GREYJOY

MELISANDRE

NIGHT KING

VYSERION IDE DRAGON

GHOST (TO BE CONFIRMED)

AND...

On 25/04/2019 at 0:34 PM, BG_painter said:

I agree with everything. Omg I just realised... There are dead ppl in the cript and they are hiding in there... Maybe the Stark family will rise (literaly)? :blink: What prevents them from doing so? Does dead ppl have to be like at a certain radius from the night king to rise?..... damn...

one can olny hope 1f443.png

This time i h8ed I was right?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, hsn963 said:

Im not sure why is dany getting all this hate now, i know people's view is fikle, but is it because they want jon to set on the throne ?

h8? wut? i think they pretty much settled their differences :blink:

And Jon doean't want to be king. She was brave!!! Maybe they will reign together..

OMG OMG OMG OGM MOG GOM

the dagger that was meant to kill Brann in the first season is the dagger that saved him :blink:

Edited by BG_painter
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hsn963 said:

Im not sure why is dany getting all this hate now, i know people's view is fikle, but is it because they want jon to set on the throne ?

2 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

h8? wut? i think they pretty much settled their differences :blink:

And Jon doean't want to be king. She was brave!!! Maybe they will reign together..

I thought it's because she is acting like a madwoman.  Instead of putting people first how she did in the east she is being selfish and putting first her own desire. 

20 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Snip

I know I thought for sure Arya was going to die at the end there.  But 

Spoiler

Jorah's death was rather heart breaking especially when Rhaegal laid around them.  Would love to know where Drogon flew off to.  Obviously, from the preview, he is alive.

Anyway, I have to say I am rather confused... I thought that when a White Walker was stabbed/hit with obsidian they disintegrated.  Why did so few of them disintegrate?  Not in the budget?

Spoiler

I got really pissed off at Jon when he just sat on the wall not even commanding Drogon to use fire (c'mon, Dany never taught him the word?).  Not to mention when those pussy soldiers led the Walkers right to the crypt door.  Didn't matter anyway, I suppose, since the dead all came back to life and slaughtered a good portion of the people down there.  The interaction between Tyrion and Sansa was touching as they believed that those were their final moments.  Finally, was Bran aware of the battle's outcome?

I also have to question how The Hound was able to walk with Beric through those narrow halls because of his fear of fire... 

• Like 2

I feel like I just ran a fucking marathon after watching that episode.

Still formulating words, but I think Dany might be finally humbled again after her several brushes with death. Which is good, she was becoming way too tyrannical for anyone's liking.

But!

Arya ex Machina.

Or Deus ex Arya, I haven't decided which sounds better.

Edited by Tianna_Mortis
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tianna_Mortis said:

Arya ex Machina.

Or Deus ex Arya, I haven't decided which sounds better.

Yep very much.

I did just read online ppl mentioning that Melisandre said to Arya she was going to kill brown eyes, green eyes and blue eyes.... *ahem*... Cersei has green eyes... just saying... ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

OMG OMG OMG OGM MOG GOM

the dagger that was meant to kill Brann in the first season is the dagger that saved him :blink:

Is that right?  Damn.  I think my friend was trying to explain that to me, but it wasn't coming out right so I was ignoring him lol...

• Like 1

Just now, BG_painter said:

Yep very much.

I did just read online ppl mentioning that Melisandre said to Arya she was going to kill brown eyes, green eyes and blue eyes.... *ahem*... Cersei has green eyes... just saying... 1f602.png

God I hope so! ?

Though I really can't wait to see how in the hell they are going to pull of taking Kings Landing since they lost over half of their army. It seems like they're going to have to resort to cloak and dagger planning now.

• Like 1

Just now, MooseSketts said:

Is that right?  Damn.  I think my friend was trying to explain that to me, but it wasn't coming out right so I was ignoring him lol...

? lol

yep ?

He was right. Brann gave the dagger to Arya after littlefinger gave it to him las season :)

1 minute ago, Tianna_Mortis said:

God I hope so! ?

Though I really can't wait to see how in the hell they are going to pull of taking Kings Landing since they lost over half of their army. It seems like they're going to have to resort to cloak and dagger planning now.

OH they are nothing they have no elephants. ?

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*CK

ARYA THE TRUE MVP

I'm speechless. What a masterpiece, this episode. But... I'm not sure this would be the last we saw of the Night King. I feel like there's something more. 

Regardless, the fight against Cersei will be extremely tough. No more dothraki, no more Unsullied...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, matigrosso91 said:

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*CK

ARYA THE TRUE MVP

I'm speechless. What a masterpiece, this episode. But... I'm not sure this would be the last we saw of the Night King. I feel like there's something more. 

Regardless, the fight against Cersei will be extremely tough. No more dothraki, no more Unsullied...

Arya and the Hound have been my two favorite characters from the start and I am so fucking glad this episode happened, fuck Arya is such a bad ass,  wouldn't want to be on her list after that one.