Didn’t get...

17 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

I didn’t get the trophy for killing sledge even though I did it, with 2 controllers no less. I didn’t get “United We Stand” trophy either which is what I was trying to unlock as well. Did I do something wrong here or what?

Did you have 2 controllers connected the whole time or just when you turned it in?

That's the only reason I can think of

As soon i got the quest for killing sledge, i left my game by opt -> quit, then i set my game to offline and connected my second controller and pressed continue. Worked just fine for me. Maybe its not working if you connect your controller during the mission. Player two was a unregistered guest account, and didn't move one step the whole time (just to be clear).

Edited by Katzen147
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Had them on during the mission, I was playing offline so maybe that had something to do with it. Now I have to play the game again up to that point to get the sledge trophy, the other one I don’t know about yet.

Doesn't Sledge respawn? i thought I battled him again after I failed to get the "united we stand" in splitscreen.

2 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Doesn't Sledge respawn? i thought I battled him again after I failed to get the "united we stand" in splitscreen.

Maybe he does, Not sure. Wish I would of thought of that before starting a whole new game with a different character.

2 hours ago, Katzen147 said:

As soon i got the quest for killing sledge, i left my game by opt -> quit, then i set my game to offline and connected my second controller and pressed continue. Worked just fine for me. Maybe its not working if you connect your controller during the mission. Player two was a unregistered guest account, and didn't move one step the whole time (just to be clear).

Thought I had 2 controllers hooked in for the whole mission but maybe not.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

On 15.4.2019 at 11:23 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

I think u need to have both players as registered a counts and both up to that mission. I kept getting the message player 2 is not eligible to do this mission with you because your to far ahead until I actually got it up to that mission then everything worked fine

I already confirmed it worked with a unregistered guest Account for me. I also had the same message about the Mission progress and just x‘ed this Massage. Still worked for me. My guest was Level 1 and my Account was ~40 on second run.

Edited by Katzen147
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2019 at 11:04 PM, DarkHpokinsn said:

I didn’t get the trophy for killing sledge even though I did it, with 2 controllers no less. I didn’t get “United We Stand” trophy either which is what I was trying to unlock as well. Did I do something wrong here or what?

The same thing just happened to me.  Split screen offline co-op, two controllers, two registered accounts, both controllers were connected the entire time and neither account got the trophies for killing Sledge or the United We Stand trophy.

• Like 1

Keep in mind you can try again with Sledge as all the bosses except The Destroyer respawn if you back out and reload the game as bosses are made to be farmable. 

I managed to get the United We Stand trophy through Sledge. Was in split screen, had the second player stand at the entrance to Headstone Mine while I ran ahead and killed Sledge on my own, the trophy popped for both accounts as soon as I got the killing blow on him. The only different variable here is I was connected to the internet at the time. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Viper said:

Keep in mind you can try again with Sledge as all the bosses except The Destroyer respawn if you back out and reload the game as bosses are made to be farmable. 

I managed to get the United We Stand trophy through Sledge. Was in split screen, had the second player stand at the entrance to Headstone Mine while I ran ahead and killed Sledge on my own, the trophy popped for both accounts as soon as I got the killing blow on him. The only different variable here is I was connected to the internet at the time. 

I ended up trying 4 different times.  The first two times were with the same characters, split screen with registered accounts and no trophies.  The third time was with a fresh character and the same character for split screen player 2 and no trophies.  The fourth time was with my imported character that was already past the end in playthrough 2 and the same character for split screen player 2 and it finally popped both trophies for both accounts.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Same. As well as Ned and Steele's trophies. 
Did it online Coop. Every other trophy has unlocked for me except the trophies in this DLC.

You have to kill them all a second time before you will get those trophies. 

• Like 1