Ashina Traveler

anthVEEE

I'm playing the game blind, still on my first playthrough... But the trophy popped yesterday right after praying in the stone altar and being brought to where you fight the proper Corrupted Monk (Fountainhead Palace). It popped right after the cutscene with the rope-creature that brings you there... 

Was actually pretty surprised.. I didn't expect there to be so few areas in the game to be honest. 

Edited by Arcesus7

34 minutes ago, anthVEEE said:

Anyone had trouble with this trophy? I've been to all areas (Fountainhead Palace included) but it still hasn't popped for me. 

Are you missing Ashina Depths? Since you havent beaten the boss there, I would guess that is the reason the trophy havent popped yet.

5 minutes ago, Mori said:

Are you missing Ashina Depths? Since you havent beaten the boss there, I would guess that is the reason the trophy havent popped yet.

OK maybe I should not participate in this discussion since I didn't finish the game ? But he could have killed the Ape down there and just not have the Mortal Blade to kill the Centipede.. right?

If he went to the Fountainhead Palace, that means he needed to get the Stone from Mibu Village, no? 

Ignore if it doesn't make sense. I'm still on my blind playthrough, but that's what I did.. 

Edited by Arcesus7

3 minutes ago, Mori said:

Well he must've been to parts of Ashina Depths if he's been to the hidden forest for the fragrant stone. The question is which individual areas the game actually counts for the trophy. Like, do you actually have to get to the bottomless pit part of the depths or just the poison caves. The first one is technically skippable.