Minecraft new trophies + seed for Atlantis

lilpain97

10 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

Found a good seed for the Atlantis trophy that has a ruin near spawn, it can also pop shipwreck and the guardian trophy if needed.

Seed: 655646328 coordinates are 37, 64, 69. Just swim down and trophy will pop. 

I also noticed the enchanted apple trophy is glitched? I make a banner but no trophy pops. Also anyone know all biomes needed?

Thanks for the co-ordinates.

Some people have the apple trophy already so might be hit and miss. Have you tried both types of golden apple?

Online it says there are 10 types of ocean biome. Could be difficult this depending on how likely all of them are to spawn in 1 world. 

2 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

Why can't Mojang go the way of Telltale?

Absolute wankers. Fuck. Off.

It's free content lol. Whats wrong with that?  

33 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Ugh... more trophies. That cat one easier than it looks?

Its annoying... Very. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, ferryjan said:

Any good seed to get Sail the 7 seas trophy?

I have been sitting on the boat and explored for over 3 hours, no luck...

Same, 3 hours and i have no idea what i'm missing. I feel like i've been everywhere. And most bioms look the same so there is no way to be sure what you have and what you don't.

I don't see why some of you are so upset by this update, if you don't want to get the trophies then don't 

That being said, the ocean biome one looks like a pain in the ass, I hope someone finds a seed with all of them relatively close together and shares it

• Like 3

I have the sail the seven seas trophy. 

It's a dodgy one,the only two that look even remotely interesting are one with big massive glaciers, and the other has massive bits of coral underwater.

I think the main thing with these biomes is water color, since I only saw anything interesting in two but tried to sail into different coloured waters; dark green water in swamps, light blue around sea islands, sailing above kelp forests, and everything in between. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

I have the sail the seven seas trophy. 

It's a dodgy one,the only two that look even remotely interesting are one with big massive glaciers, and the other has massive bits of coral underwater.

I think the main thing with these biomes is water color, since I only saw anything interesting in two but tried to sail into different coloured waters; dark green water in swamps, light blue around sea islands, sailing above kelp forests, and everything in between. 

Hope this helps. 

Do you know how many ocean biomes in total that were added to find? I assumed 7 but idk

Here is a list of all the ocean biomes.

1. Regular Ocean

2. Deep Regular Ocean

3. Cold Ocean (darker colored water)

4. Deep Cold Ocean

5. Frozen Ocean (has ice on the surface)

6. Deep Frozen Ocean

7. Lukewarm Ocean (teal colored with coral and tropical fish)

8. Deep lukewarm Ocean

9. Warm Ocean (light green water + coral)

https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Ocean

Let me know if anyone has found a seed with a deep frozen ocean because I think it is the last one I need.

Edited by Mick_Sizzle
  • Like 1