Minecraft new trophies + seed for Atlantis

lilpain97

I hate when they do this. Like "oh you're waiting patiently for the village and pillage expansion? We'll here's 90% of the stuff that's coming with it but we're holding back the main part to work on it some more".

Like, come on man. I just want the damn villager overhaul lol.

I have the sail the 7 seas trophy, I used the same seed that the OP posted and started by swimming/diving around that whole map and then the last biome I needed was way off the map at x:1700 and z:-700 I believe (it was a small pool with a small amount of coral in it).  I was swimming the entire time and diving down into each biome, make sure you are sprinting which makes diving much faster.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wesleyisgreat777 said:

Wait do you have to find all ocean biome in the same world or is it possible to find seperate ones throughout other files?

I wondered this too but given that 2 ppl have the trophy from the seed in this thread, I reckon the smart play is trying that one. 

16 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

If you can save/reload on the same cat, very easy.

If that doesn't work, it will just be a tiresome little grind. 

Confirming that you can do the save/reload trick for Plethora of Cats.  I just got it that way.

• Like 1

I'm fairly certain ocean biomes is bugged for some people, myself included. I spent around three hours exploring a new world and when the trophy didn't pop I looked up some videos to see if I was missing anything. Even though I was fairly certain I had seen all the biomes, I loaded another new world using the seed suggest in this thread. I explored that world for another three hours... still nothing. It's always possible I missed one somehow but after six hours, two worlds, and looking at photos of all the biomes, I'm pretty sure something bugged the trophy.

Ocean biomes is bugged for me as well. Yesterday I tried for 5h, nothing. Today I deleted all my saves, bought game from another region store (US) and started explore from scratch. Another 3h wasted... I used the seed 655646328, swimming and diving all the time and I am sure that I have visited all the biomes. I give up...

16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Biomes trophy isn't bugged but I do believe it's a little finicky and doesn't register the Coral biomes properly but you get the shallow version in the Tutorial World but the deep Coral biome and the Atlantis trophy can be found here:

Yep, shallow coral is what i was missing after dicking around for hours, thanks for this.

For those who struggling with the Ocean biomes trophy like me (I have spent at least 8h swimming in the ocean)

Try this method:

Load the tutorial world, then go to the central pool.

That's it...

Trophy popped right before I jumped into the central pool xD

Confirmed by multiple ppl :)

Edited by ferryjan
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, ferryjan said:

For those who struggling with the Ocean biomes trophy like me (I have spent at least 8h swimming in the ocean)

Try this method:

Load the tutorial world, then go to the central pool.

That's it...

Trophy popped right before I jumped into the central pool xD

Confirmed by multiple ppl :)

It popped for me as well in this moment. The fact is, I spent the entire morning looking for the right ocean biome, trying to use different seeds, too. So the tutorial biome was what I was missing. I assume that you can find the 7 ocean biomes in different seeds because I've also tried to create a brand new account and got to the tutorial world but the trophy didn't pop.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, raimo666 said:

On to the next problem, cant tame cats. Tried giving them raw and cooked salmon but they wont accept it :/. I remember taming them before but now it won't work...

Cooked Fish doesn't work, thus you have to use Raw/Uncooked Fish but the taming mechanic is very flaky (which is nothing new in this game) and sometimes just flat out refuses to work so all you can do quit the game without saving and try again :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.