?BORDERLANDS VIP

12 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Hopefully they will handle keys better this time, than what they did with BLTPS and BL2. You could have infinite keys with backing up and reloading your settings save files. Made grinding gear quite irrelevant on my way to the plat.

That is a lot of effort for something that was totally unnecessary.  We were late to the party, missed out on many of the timed key codes, and still ended up with ~175 keys.  We got the plat with ~100 keys left.

35 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

That is a lot of effort for something that was totally unnecessary.  We were late to the party, missed out on many of the timed key codes, and still ended up with ~175 keys.  We got the plat with ~100 keys left.

I had the same experience. I had way more keys than I could have ever needed without even trying to get them.

6 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

Takes about a minute to reload your settings save and get all your keys back. It's basically infinite purples at any level, with no limits. It's good if you don't wanna deal with the loot economy.