Quick platinum?

PureDeadGaming

I saw a small amount of people have gotten the platinum in this game in under 3 hours. Some even less than an hour. Is there cheats or something that allow you to unlock everything quickly? This game is on sale just now and I would happily buy if I could get through it in a reasonable amount of time. Lego games tend to outstay their welcome for me.

8 minutes ago, VDZEMedia said:

I saw a small amount of people have gotten the platinum in this game in under 3 hours. Some even less than an hour. Is there cheats or something that allow you to unlock everything quickly? This game is on sale just now and I would happily buy if I could get through it in a reasonable amount of time. Lego games tend to outstay their welcome for me.

I don't know how people would be platinuming it in under 3 hours, lego games typically take around 25-30 hours to platinum. The lowest amount I put into one was lego ninjago movie. I suspect some exploits or something. 

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of people were just flagged for this. It's relatively easy to get this within 30 minutes with someone who already has the in-game 100%.

As P2, you can have P1 load in and immediately Save & Exit to get each level specific trophy. Then, for the 100% fountain, as long as it's P1's file, P2 will get the trophy when the lever is pulled. This is crucial to the quick platinum!

From there, most of the trophies are just "play as these characters" or "do X thing", which can mostly be done within a few minutes.

So yes, it does take somewhere around 30 hours for one person, and from there, a second player can benefit from it. But it's all in-game and doesn't require any sort of save file shenanigans or exploits. Talk to Traveller's Tales if you don't like it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DekuTree180 said:

A bunch of people were just flagged for this. It's relatively easy to get this within 30 minutes with someone who already has the in-game 100%.

As P2, you can have P1 load in and immediately Save & Exit to get each level specific trophy. Then, for the 100% fountain, as long as it's P1's file, P2 will get the trophy when the lever is pulled. This is crucial to the quick platinum!

From there, most of the trophies are just "play as these characters" or "do X thing", which can mostly be done within a few minutes.

So yes, it does take somewhere around 30 hours for one person, and from there, a second player can benefit from it. But it's all in-game and doesn't require any sort of save file shenanigans or exploits. Talk to Traveller's Tales if you don't like it.

Huh, didn't realize that. Does that work in all Lego games? i just figured P2 would be a guest account, not an actual PSN. 

I'm not sure what Lego games this would work for. My thought is that it should work for some of them, but the trophies have to be very similar to Lego Batman 3 and also have to auto-pop when Player 1 completes stuff. So maybe, maybe not.

And it should only work on the PS4 version of the game, not PS3. With PS4, multiple accounts can be logged in at the same time, which allows for this to work. Also, I'm not sure if this works online, but it works locally in co-op. On PS3, the co-op account is a Guest account as you cannot have multiple people logged in at the same time. PS3 will not work for this.