Delta force trophy bugged ?

CarlosMcFly

Hey hi,

I'm trying to have delta force trophy in DiRT 4.

It's been 2 or 3 times, when I connect myself in community challenges to see where I'm ranked, the screen that must show the rank at the end (when the next one is up) doesn't pop up. I'm almost sure I was in the top tier yesterday, but even if I wasn't I don't know how much I was.

Does someone has the same problem ? As I can see, some people seems because 1 week passed and no one had it, while there was almost every day someone who unlocked it: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6199-dirt-4/37-delta-force

Thanks

4 hours ago, CarlosMcFly said:

I got it, maybe the game doesn't like sleep mode ? Only thing that changed.

Yeah i heard its a buggy trophy, this one and The Day Today. Did you start the plat from fresh recently? If so could you confirm the state of these 2 trophies and the way you popped them?

18 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

Yeah i heard its a buggy trophy, this one and The Day Today. Did you start the plat from fresh recently? If so could you confirm the state of these 2 trophies and the way you popped them?

I had the game at launch, played a little in career. Since 2 weeks I play to platinum it and started with online trophies.

No problem for the moment except the "Delta Force" one, where the results didn't pop at the end of timer... Tried 3 times. I didn't even know where I was ranked. So to be sure it was not a connexion problem I restarted the game before my attempt, and to go see the result.

The other ones, my PS4 was in sleep mode between my attempts but I don't know if it's linked...

Edited by CarlosMcFly
  • Like 1