Handyman & Imposing Arsenal - 100% Guide

Mr_PoundofLife

On 20.4.2019 at 0:42 PM, KingNavas said:

Great info, thank you!

Only one question, for the trophy is needed upgrade the classes of multiplayer or only the classes of the campaign?

You need to upgrade both to max. 

but you need way more Credits. xD

Edited by Pound_of_Life89

How do you know you also need multiplayer classes as well? Did you max out all the campaign ones already?

Also no offence, but your calculations are incorrect. There's no way you can max out all classes in 18 hours. It takes a lot more than that. By getting a victory on insane it does net you 2.9k xp (2.5k victory and 400+ performance boost) which is indeed around 2.5 level up from the start. Although overtime that slowly starts to decrease and by the time you reach level 20-25+ its around 1 level up for each victory. Maxing out all classes is quite a grind that's for sure.

6 hours ago, Floriiss said:

How do you know you also need multiplayer classes as well? Did you max out all the campaign ones already?

Also no offence, but your calculations are incorrect. There's no way you can max out all classes in 18 hours. It takes a lot more than that. By getting a victory on insane it does net you 2.9k xp (2.5k victory and 400+ performance boost) which is indeed around 2.5 level up from the start. Although overtime that slowly starts to decrease and by the time you reach level 20-25+ its around 1 level up for each victory. Maxing out all classes is quite a grind that's for sure.

Yes. I am level 250. You need all. It's a 150 hours+ platinum. 

19 hours ago, Floriiss said:

OK thx updated

4 hours ago, A-D-I-L_99 said:

Did you ever get your stats reset?? You must've been lucky for that not to happen.. That would make this like a 500hr plat basically 1f602.png 

Yes. I lost 20 hours in mp. After 5 matches bluescreen. No matter I got the platinum xD

Man this game is awesome 

3 hours ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

Yes. I lost 20 hours in mp. After 5 matches bluescreen. No matter I got the platinum xD

Man this game is awesome 

Congrats man, you fought like a beast!

Do you know if 100 victories are needed for Madman? Or total 100 wins and defeats

4 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Congrats man, you fought like a beast!

Do you know if 100 victories are needed for Madman? Or total 100 wins and defeats

For madman you need to beat 100 co-op missions. After you got all perks you need anyway to farm credits. You need way more than you get from all level up. I recommend my new York mission 3 Speedrun. Easy credits and XP every 10 minutes

30 minutes ago, Abadeon2811 said:

So just that I get this right, the higher the difficulty, the more exp (logic so far)

but regarding weapons xp, the more kills you get with them, the more weapon exp also?

Because I got all the weapons but the trophy didnt’ pop :’(

Yes insane gives you the most xp credits. You need to buy all level 5 weapons 1000 credits each. 

39 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Max levelled all coop characters, now trying to max all PvP, but damn the mode is so glitchy.. crashes often

Tell me about it. I've decided to level up all the pvp classes first, only 2 classes left. But holy shit, after the "server maintenance" yesterday, the game has crashed multiple times. It once crashed 4 times in a row during the loading screen. I think I've crashed 10+ times today, during a 5 hour period. The final crash caused me to lose roughly 13 levels as well as around 3000 coins, which made me furious to say the least...

Now they're talking about adding new content (new chapters and a new special zombie), but I'd rather they make the game stable and fix the fucking progress resets before they even think about adding new stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SinisterPledge said:

Tell me about it. I've decided to level up all the pvp classes first, only 2 classes left. But holy shit, after the "server maintenance" yesterday, the game has crashed multiple times. It once crashed 4 times in a row during the loading screen. I think I've crashed 10+ times today, during a 5 hour period. The final crash caused me to lose roughly 13 levels as well as around 3000 coins, which made me furious to say the least...

Now they're talking about adding new content (new chapters and a new special zombie), but I'd rather they make the game stable and fix the fucking progress resets before they even think about adding new stuff.

How are you supposed to save in PvP? Levelled to 13, closed game to save to cloud and was 12 again when I started..

14 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

How are you supposed to save in PvP? Levelled to 13, closed game to save to cloud and was 12 again when I started..

Wow... I don't know dude... I've just started uploading my saves to the cloud after that progress reset, but if that doesn't work... I guess we'll have to start praying?

8 hours ago, Erkawest said:

I haven't made any progress in multiplayer yet as its always getting reset however when I do what im gonna do (to answer your question) is to play the games and then play a "dummy round" where doesnt matter what I earn and then im finding itll save progress for everything except the final round you just played so then back that up, rinse and repeat thats what I've been doing for coop so far

On 4/22/2019 at 5:47 PM, Pound_of_Life89 said:

Updated with max credits/missions you need for Handyman. It's a grind fest for sure. Good luck at all

first off, thank you so much for all the info and tips. got a question about veteran trophy. is it necessary to have to do pvp with friends (as you recommended) who host to get the achievement or can you still get it eventually with randoms?

2 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

first off, thank you so much for all the info and tips. got a question about veteran trophy. is it necessary to have to do pvp with friends (as you recommended) who host to get the achievement or can you still get it eventually with randoms?

You can definitely get the Veteran trophy with randoms.

• Like 1

Nice.

Just levelled to 295 and maxed all characters... BUT

I still need 20k credits only for MP characters... Still haven't bought all on coop either. On coop PvE I need 34600 credits..

So 54600... Damn this is going to take a while

Edited by Erkawest
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

Try Moscow Mission 2. The first wave in the underground car park. 

Hi man, thanks for the huge amount of work for your guide but you'll have to update it ... I'll tell you after one technique I found, if you don't want to focus on killing always and always, launch the first Tokyo Mission, hit the bus just ahead and kill yourself (if you have grenade, C4 or other explosive, kill yourself on the way to the bus with zekes, then as soon as you hit the bus, kill yourself with C4, gre or such, it's quicker). It's 625 XP (+400 if you won before, it's bugged, which can make this quicker but the bonus and bug isn't working for the next lvl) and 138 credit. 

It's less income of course but it takes around 3 min. So if we take you're video of 12 min, we multiplie by 4, which make : 

625x4 : 2500 XP

138x4 : 552 Credits

It's 400 XP in less but, seriously I REALLY don't want to focus on killing for farming 10 Billions of xp and gold, the platinum is just ridiculously boring. It's just farming and farming I hate that, it's just virtual false hours of playing. I've done almost everything including the best trophy for me cause it's challenging : finish all mission on dement. 

Now I've got 10 billions of farming to do, the worst is surely the MP (so dumb to add MP, SP wasn't enough ahahahah) and I really don't want to focus on something so I think my method is really good for those like me who just don't want to focus on finishing the mission. It's short and easy, for me it's perfect I thought it could help people so I posted that. You can watch video or something while you're waiting for loading to finish^^ 

Now, I told you you had to recalculate cause of the last update, the 1.03. Dev are really wanting players to suffer : you now have to upgrade you're weapon ALL the way to the lvl max !!!!! To make simple : you need to buy lvl 2 if you want to farm lvl 3 ... It's even more worst than I thought cause it's more credit BUT it means you need more runs too. 1 lvl, 1 run. 

I'm really glad I've got this trophy ... YESTERDAY !!!! Sooooo glad seriously XDDD So good luck to the futur player and the one who still don't have this one. I'll continu with my tokyo mission, I thought I won't make this plat but if I got enough patience, I'll do it. 

55 minutes ago, Naruto06660 said:

Hi man, thanks for the huge amount of work for your guide but you'll have to update it ... I'll tell you after one technique I found, if you don't want to focus on killing always and always, launch the first Tokyo Mission, hit the bus just ahead and kill yourself (if you have grenade, C4 or other explosive, kill yourself on the way to the bus with zekes, then as soon as you hit the bus, kill yourself with C4, gre or such, it's quicker). It's 625 XP (+400 if you won before, it's bugged, which can make this quicker but the bonus and bug isn't working for the next lvl) and 138 credit. 

It's less income of course but it takes around 3 min. So if we take you're video of 12 min, we multiplie by 4, which make : 

625x4 : 2500 XP

138x4 : 552 Credits

It's 400 XP in less but, seriously I REALLY don't want to focus on killing for farming 10 Billions of xp and gold, the platinum is just ridiculously boring. It's just farming and farming I hate that, it's just virtual false hours of playing. I've done almost everything including the best trophy for me cause it's challenging : finish all mission on dement. 

Now I've got 10 billions of farming to do, the worst is surely the MP (so dumb to add MP, SP wasn't enough ahahahah) and I really don't want to focus on something so I think my method is really good for those like me who just don't want to focus on finishing the mission. It's short and easy, for me it's perfect I thought it could help people so I posted that. You can watch video or something while you're waiting for loading to finish^^ 

Now, I told you you had to recalculate cause of the last update, the 1.03. Dev are really wanting players to suffer : you now have to upgrade you're weapon ALL the way to the lvl max !!!!! To make simple : you need to buy lvl 2 if you want to farm lvl 3 ... It's even more worst than I thought cause it's more credit BUT it means you need more runs too. 1 lvl, 1 run. 

I'm really glad I've got this trophy ... YESTERDAY !!!! Sooooo glad seriously XDDD So good luck to the futur player and the one who still don't have this one. I'll continu with my tokyo mission, I thought I won't make this plat but if I got enough patience, I'll do it. 

I know this method. Thx for posting but you need 100 missions for Madman anyway. Maby I update. We will see what  the next patch brings.