Stats resetting to 0

A-D-I-L_99

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

I've been bluescreening a lot, happens every 5th or so MP game. Lost max 1-2 lvs maybe twice... 

It's insane when you are so close from max level. Lost 10 hours and more.  Mp needs a patch. When you lose you get no credits and only 500xp. That's hard for solo players. 1000xp and 100 credits would be fair. Victory 2000xp and 400 credits. 

Edited by Pound_of_Life89

Damn almost was victim to this, game crashed to bluescreen after completing a game, then got a corrupt save... last backup on cloud was 6h ago so would have been too sad, but somehow my PS4 had made a backup just a few minutes earlier... so only lost the victory

26 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Level 21 for the 3rd time, and I'm prompted  with the user agreement. I can no longer progress thanks to it wiping my data, not going through this again so I guess I'm screwed til we get a fix.

What user agreement? Is that something we got first time starting the game? Can't remember

4 minutes ago, Johnniner7 said:

I'm glad i passed on this game good luck to you guys 

Too bad it's a great game, trueachievements just rated it a 4/5

I'm definitely going to wait until this is fixed before buying the game. I was planning to buy it to play this weekend but I don't want to live in fear of all of my progress being wiped.

I'm glad the game seems to be doing well commercially and it looks really fun but praying for a patch in about 2 weeks so I can play once the semester ends. I trust the developers to get this patched up though

EDIT: Thanks for the warning though! :D

Edited by ResoluteRock

36 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

What user agreement? Is that something we got first time starting the game? Can't remember

Too bad it's a great game, trueachievements just rated it a 4/5

Yeah the thing you have to agree to at the beginning. Everytime it makes me agree to it I lose all my progress ?. It pops up randomly for me and now isn't going away so I'm stuck with no online.

Just went from level 31 back to the beginning. Absolutely fucking pissed.

Edit: The only way to maintain your level safely and guarantee its not going to fuck up is to continuously keep backing up your information to the cloud.

Edited by DuckSwimmer