Trophy Thoughts?

cynical_fate

I personally have played this game already on steam and it was fairly easy to get most of the achievements. Also I noticed for PS4  the hard ones have already been removed, making the list even easier to achieve.

I’m thinking it will be a 2/10 difficulty wise, since they removed a lot of the harder stuff.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

What is this game? Side scrolling beat em up? I like the look of it, any good?

You basically stand in the middle and press certain directions to avoid kick and kill all the stuff coming at you, this was originally free on steam so I’m wondering if it will be on PS4 as well. It was very fun to play, not something you would play all the time but good if you had 15 to 20 mins to kill or I used to play this a lot waiting for ranked ques in other games.

• Like 2

I originally thought free to play games can't have a platinum trophy, but with Path of Exile it's no longer the case, so it's hard to tell.

It's a clone of pretty hardcore game One Finger Death Punch, but Iron Snout is much more casual, there's no penalty for spamming buttons so it's a piece a cake comparing to the former. They for sure removed harder trophies like kill 200 enemies in single fight and 50 in one hp mode which were a bit tricky, so it's even easier. Also controls on gamepad in OFDP were awful, but I think it'll be no issue here. I suspect a 70-80% rarity plat.

I agree it wasn't a bad game and I consider grabbing it on sale if it won't be free.

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

I originally thought free to play games can't have a platinum trophy, but with Path of Exile it's no longer the case, so it's hard to tell.

It's a clone of pretty hardcore game One Finger Death Punch, but Iron Snout is much more casual, there's no penalty for spamming buttons so it's a piece a cake comparing to the former. They for sure removed harder trophies like kill 200 enemies in single fight and 50 in one hp mode which were a bit tricky, so it's even easier. Also controls on gamepad in OFDP were awful, but I think it'll be no issue here. I suspect a 70-80% rarity plat.

I agree it wasn't a bad game and I consider grabbing it on sale if it won't be free.

Theres a few f2p plats,  Realm Royale, Paladins, Smite, Gwent.  Im sure maby more as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Hallo, es sind 4,99 $ / Eur mit dem bezahlten DLC und einigen Extras. Wie wir schon immer erwähnen, können wir 5 $ nicht senken und auf Xbox One xD veröffentlichen.
Es erscheint diese Woche auf EU / NA und Asien, Asien war am 18., wenn ich mich recht erinnere ...

Cross-buy wie gewohnt.

thanks for the information

33 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Hello, It's 4.99$/Eur with the paid DLC included and some extras. As we always mention we can't go lower 5$ and release on xbox one XD.
It releases this week on EU/NA and Asia, asia was on the 18th if I recall correctly....

Cross-buy as usual.

This isn't Xbox One, you can charge less on PS Store.

Well we don't like charging different on different systems it doesnt look fair....
Last game we did under 5$ we didn't release it on xbox one.
We preffer add new stuff to make it worth 5$ for this one besides new outfits we did a new level o,o

Edited by RatalaikaGames
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Hello, It's 4.99$/Eur with the paid DLC included and some extras. As we always mention we can't go lower 5$ and release on xbox one XD.
It releases this week on EU/NA and Asia, asia was on the 18th if I recall correctly....

Cross-buy as usual.

So you're the publisher? That'd explain decrease in difficulty and list consisting mostly gold/silver trophies.

2 hours ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Cross-buy as usual.

Will be there trophies ? ? If so how many and when ?