PS plus rewards, Europe

Leenewbe

so Sony have decided that after reducing the amount of games we get they are going to be offering other types of rewards. Honestly I'd have preferred to stick to the games.

seems to be only offered in some regions at the moment but i assume it'll get rolled out to others as time passes.
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/04/ps_plus_is_offering_more_and_you_may_not_realise_it

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-plus/ps-plus-rewards/

rewards for the UK are:

and as i don't care for it here's the week pass code, 
NOW6FDFRJ49X6W

Apparently this has been a thing in certain regions for a long time, Sony has just done a bad job at promoting these awesome rewards. 
Edited by Leenewbe

10 minutes ago, Carol said:

PS Plus rewards aren’t new and have nothing to do with the reduction of the games offered monthly. They were implemented years ago (at least in my country).

very well hidden then, 

1st comment to the post from the link 

"If that's it it doesn't work...here in Portugal I never heard of any kind of discount...
Give us another game per month and it's fine!"

Edited by Leenewbe

So, they're giving out coupons..   *facepalm*

Great idea sony ?

I dont understand why they wont just give us a third ps4 game, the library is big enough now and thanks to crossbuy we usually got more than those two games on our ps4 before anyway.

Edited by thekiffer21

I'm less and less inclined of wanting to get the PS5 next gen.

9 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

very well hidden then, 

"If that's it it doesn't work...here in Portugal I never heard of any kind of discount...

It's probably one of those things you have to enable third party e-mail for, before you get it .

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, thekiffer21 said:

So, they're giving out coupons..   *facepalm*

Great idea sony 1f644.png

I dont understand why they wont just give us a third ps4 game, the library is big enough now and thanks to crossbuy we usually got more than those two games on our ps4 before anyway.

I prefer to get one really cool game monthly. Stopped to play free bored games just for trophies

1 hour ago, Carol said:

PS Plus rewards aren’t new and have nothing to do with the reduction of the games offered monthly. They were implemented years ago (at least in my country).

Indeed. Last year I remember using it twice to get a 20% discount on movie tickets (Cinemas NOS) but since then, it appears these discounts have been removed completely.

This was our hub - https://www.playstationplus.pt/home, right now, they only have competitions and the current PS Plus games.

Sony just keeps going further and further off the deep end. A few weeks ago i got an email from Sony, where they bragged about how they would generously give me a reward for being a Plus member.

The reward was a discount coupon for socks.

At this rate i'll just skip the PS5, honestly

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

very well hidden then, 

I received several emails from Sony, informing me of what the rewards were each month. People are just distracted or have the emails from Sony disabled.

1 hour ago, wickenex said:

Indeed. Last year I remember using it twice to get a 20% discount on movie tickets (Cinemas NOS) but since then, it appears these discounts have been removed completely.

This was our hub - https://www.playstationplus.pt/home, right now, they only have competitions and the current PS Plus games.

I used it a couple of times too, to go to Pizza Hut. It was a pretty good discount, so it was worth it. Unfortunately, most of the times, the deals didn’t interest me.