Entities Master Problem

Landertjuuh

I’ve played this game multiple times and even followed some yt guides but i can’t seem to get it. The guides on yt say you only need to defeat the ones in first night and the condenser. Is there any way i may have missed something or is there something that can help?

and if it is condenser and first night can i chapter select to first night when i killed the entities in the condenser?

Edited by Landertjuuh
Spelling mistakes

No, you must play from the Condenser all the way through to First Night without skipping any chapters. As for what you can do differently... I’m not sure. Maybe switch the difficulty to ‘I don’t play video games often’? 

It says in the trophy guide that if the trophy didn’t pop, it’s likely that you did something wrong in the Condenser. So I’m guessing it seems that you may have either failed a QTE or missed an entity entirely. Best of luck, replaying chapters is tiresome in this game.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Uncharted_Baihh said:

No, you must play from the Condenser all the way through to First Night without skipping any chapters. As for what you can do differently... I’m not sure. Maybe switch the difficulty to ‘I don’t play video games often’? 

It says in the trophy guide that if the trophy didn’t pop, it’s likely that you did something wrong in the Condenser. So I’m guessing it seems that you may have either failed a QTE or missed an entity entirely. Best of luck, replaying chapters is tiresome in this game.

thank you i will try again a couple times see what i did wrong