Crispy78923

Introduction to me, Sir-Syzygy

13 posts in this topic

Hey Sir! Loved the thorough introduction! Thank you for joining us. It’ll be fun having you aboard. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. :D

Welcome o/

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay and happy hunting!

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay and happy hunting!

Thank you, but I explicitly said that I am not a trophy hunter. It's okay, I didn't expect everyone to read what I wrote, but maybe give it a try next time 😉

Edited by Sir-Syzygy

6 hours ago, Sir-Syzygy said:

Thank you, but I explicitly said that I am not a trophy hunter. It's okay, I didn't expect everyone to read what I wrote, but maybe give it a try next time 1f609.png

1. I did read it.

2. I left a friendly welcome like I do on most introduction posts.

3. Being this pedantic about this on a trophy hunting website probably won't work out well for you.

4. Being super passive-aggressive and condescending is no way to endear yourself to others.

On 4/16/2019 at 7:20 AM, Sir-Syzygy said:

-While I do enjoy, and feel proud, over collecting trophies for the games I play,

Posted (edited)

On 19/04/2019 at 0:22 AM, Squirlruler said:

1. I did read it.

3. Being this pedantic about this on a trophy hunting website probably won't work out well for you.

4. Being super passive-aggressive and condescending is no way to endear yourself to others.

Instead of acknowledging your mistake, or just ignoring it and moving on, you made a list about why you think you're right. Not to mention your vague threat of me be alienated in this community as a result of you being upset by my observation, which probably won't happen because I trust the people here are rational individuals who don't conform to peer pressure. People shouldn't behave out of their own character just to "endear" themselves to others, or at least I'm not going to, sorry if you don't like that about me. I had no intention of coming across as passive-aggressive or condescending, and if you actually read what I wrote, you would know I'm an aspie prone to being misinterpreted. Feeling proud about a few trophies I have earned in my time, doesn't make me a trophy hunter by any stretch of the phrase. This site is for a whole lot more than just trophy hunting, evidently so. 

You made a mistake. Calm down. Take a hard look at yourself. 

Edited by Sir-Syzygy

Posted (edited)

On 16/04/2019 at 9:46 PM, Clem said:

Hey Sir! Loved the thorough introduction! Thank you for joining us. It’ll be fun having you aboard. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. :D

Hello Clem! Thanks for the warm welcome, it's great to meet you!

On 16/04/2019 at 9:48 PM, UltraRareBoy said:

Welcome o/

Nice to be here. Thanks!

On 17/04/2019 at 1:21 AM, Lorajet said:

Welcome to the site!

Thanks so much! A pleasure to be here!

Edited by Sir-Syzygy

13 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

1. I did read it.

Lmao dude chill out. Just read the OG post next time. 

Posted (edited)

On 19/04/2019 at 2:19 PM, Rusty2366 said:

Lmao dude chill out. Just read the OG post next time. 

It's okay.

Edited by Sir-Syzygy

Welcome!!, but im pretty sure I've seen you around here years ago...not weeks ago...

On 4/16/2019 at 4:20 AM, Crispy78923 said:

I set up my account less than a week ago

Posted (edited)

On 26/04/2019 at 4:51 AM, OhDearDevilRun said:

Welcome!!, but im pretty sure I've seen you around here years ago...not weeks ago...

EDIT: The person who wrote this introduction beleived the account had only been made "less than a week ago" at  the time, as all account activity made prior to April 12th 2019 was actually another user impersonating Sir-Syzygy with his ID (previously Crispy78923). Without getting too bogged down in all the complicated stuff, which actually mostly took place irl and even involved the mentioned impersonator using my account without permission for some trolling posts, I'll just say that as result that niether I nor Sir are friends with that person anymore, and I'm currently trying to help Sir get this all fixed (as he currently can't contact the mods directly). 

Edited by Rusty2366