Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skin_it_up

skin_it_up's Dispute

110 posts in this topic

skin_it_up

Borderlands 2
Why have my ranks been flagged I ever cheated in my life I joined a friend and he power levelled me to max rank that is not cheating

You got level 25 and level 50 trophies at the same time. It's not possible to do in a legit way if I'm not mistaken.

I joined a friends game like everyone else this is not cheating or hacking he helped me level up like everyone else I’m not happy at all I understand if I was hacking trophies 

6 minutes ago, skin_it_up said:

I joined a friends game like everyone else this is not cheating or hacking he helped me level up like everyone else I’m not happy at all I understand if I was hacking trophies 

What did you fight to grow 25 levels instantaneously? Was it a modded lobby?

Posted (edited)

No it was a friends max level game he just helped me level up from handing in a quest come on guys you know as well as me everyone power levels friends on any borderlands I’ve never been flagged before in 8 years of gaming I won’t this removed because it’s unfair 

Edited by skin_it_up

2 minutes ago, skin_it_up said:

No it was a friends max level game he just helped me level up from handing in a quest come on guys you know as well as me everyone power levels friends on any borderlands I’ve never been flagged before in 8 years of gaming I won’t this removed because it’s unfair 

Question was the power level from a fresh character or from a character you imported

No import I didn’t have a save it was a fresh character but I was level 22 before he power levelled me as I needed max level to beat crawmerax 

And he Powerleveled you from level 25 to level 50 in 16 seconds?:hmm:

Because that is basically the time between the level 25 Trophy and the level 50 trophy.

someone else had a similar situation but with the levels 10-50. are you able to replicate the same thing to happen to prove that this isn't a lie. it's the only thing that can possibly clear you and as shary96 said this isn't possible.

Yes he handed in a quest in his game and I got level 50 this is stupid I won’t this removed 

He handed in a quest in his game and I got level 25 and 50 trophy I don’t no what quest it was everyone’s knows this level up thing why are you questioning me I’m not a cheater look at my profile this is unfair 

I even have my trophy images 25 and 50 with me in friends game like I said I have no idea what quest it was 

Well that means your friend cheated and you got the trophy. Flag doesn’t mean that you are cheater, that means you got the trophy in inappropriate way. Like BO2 lobby hackers.

Just hide the game and move on.

But this is unfair mate can’t you see my point I’ve been flagged for cheating when I haven’t and even if my friend power levelled me how’s  that cheating it’s called power levelling so are you gonna flag the other 1000 people that got power levelled as well then ?

I think you are missing the whole point.  As @ferginator88 said, you got over 43 million exp in 16 seconds.  We are asking how anyone of any level in a non modded game got that much exp.  If you can answer that question, which you have very diligently been ignoring fyi, your flag will be lifted.  The problem is that we highly suspect there isn't a legit way to do that, otherwise it would be posted everywhere.

I told you guys he handed in a quest and it’s borderlands 2 on PS4 surely you can’t have modded lobbies are you gonna remove this shit or not 

There is no quest that legitimately gives you enough experience points to jump from 25 to 50 in 16 seconds. Pretty sure you're going to have to hide this if you want back on the leaderboards, as your timestamps are impossible.

My friend done a op8 trick to level me max level so do your research before you starting banning people for no reason it was a op8 trick which can level you from 1 to 50 

You have to tell them how you did it, with ways to recreate said trick. Just saying your friend did something isn't good enough

3 minutes ago, skin_it_up said:

I told you guys he handed in a quest and it’s borderlands 2 on PS4 surely you can’t have modded lobbies are you gonna remove this shit or not 

Can you post the images of when you received the trophies? That will tell us at least the area of the game you were in where he turned in these quests. Like @SnowxSakura said however, this level of XP gain isn't possible. I see now though you've changed your story!

Also, your attitude here is not helping. Many disputers with negative attitudes end up having their entire profiles combed through looking for further instances of cheating.

How do I post my trophy images in here so I can prove it to you 

4 minutes ago, skin_it_up said:

How do I post my trophy images in here so I can prove it to you 

Upload them to an image hosting site like imgur, then link them here

I don’t no how to do that but here’s the video of instant level up op8 in seconds 

that video is a hacked lobby.  He is cheating, and if that is how you did it, your flag will stick.

7 minutes ago, skin_it_up said:

I don’t no how to do that but here’s the video of instant level up op8 in seconds 

It's not a glitch. It's a hack, a modded save file. And you are well aware of that.

It’s a glitch not a cheat tho big difference my friend handed in a quest that video is to prove that you can get max level in secs