Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skin_it_up

skin_it_up's Dispute

110 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, skin_it_up said:

Na I’ve decided to quit gaming for good so I don’t really care what happens now I gave my screen shots to prove I didn’t cheat 

For real? Are you really that... huh? Jesus Christ.

Edited by Lance_87

8 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

For real? Are you really that... huh? Jesus Christ.

I’m confused and disappointed at the same time lol, he spent a whole day of his life arguing with people that he’s not a hacker, and I believe he’s not. but at the end he quits 😕

51 minutes ago, skin_it_up said:

Na I’ve decided to quit gaming for good so I don’t really care what happens now I gave my screen shots to prove I didn’t cheat 

That is bullshit turdpoop, you lie and will continue to game.

(1) How come it took you 5 months/3 weeks to Platinum Gran Turismo 6, while it took you ONLY 4 weeks/2 days to earn the Platinum for Gran Turismo 5?

(2) On Gran Turismo 5...........

How come it took you almost 5 hours to complete the International A License, and ONLY took 1 hour to complete the S License?

Most of the games you have Platinums for are a bit too fast in my opinion.

I played hard back then what can I say and I had a girlfriend while playing gt6 and it says that because I done the dlc for gt6 so that’s why 

Posted (edited)

his gran turismo 5 and 6 trophy's look fine. if there was something suspect would be seeing much faster times as in 6-10 seconds apart or out of place trophy's.

Edited by lordguwa

24 minutes ago, ILUV2POOPYAY said:

That is bullshit turdpoop, you lie and will continue to game.

(1) How come it took you 5 months/3 weeks to Platinum Gran Turismo 6, while it took you ONLY 4 weeks/2 days to earn the Platinum for Gran Turismo 5?

(2) On Gran Turismo 5...........

How come it took you almost 5 hours to complete the International A License, and ONLY took 1 hour to complete the S License?

Most of the games you have Platinums for are a bit too fast in my opinion.

This discussion is irrelevant to the thread. It's gonna take me longer to do Killzone 3 than it took me to do Killzone 2, since I've not bothered to get back to that game yet. Gran Turismo 5 only unlocks trophies after you return to the main menu, he could have continued doing licenses in one sitting then gone back to the main menu when he didn't need to do much in the S License... The dispute is for Borderlands 2 on PS4, sure it's fine to look at his list because it's public but bringing this shit up as an excuse to keep him flagged is trying to look for any excuse to keep him flagged. The rest of his list looks clean so far, if he hacked other games that don't have modded lobbies I wouldn't be here trying to help.

2 hours ago, skin_it_up said:

10-4. I'll go ahead and close the thread now. I'm sure the flagging team has enough information to make their decision, although it seems it doesn't matter to you either way now. 

Parker

5 hours ago, skin_it_up said:

well all I’m gonna say is do your job probably and ban real cheaters that actually hack trophies 

I didn't have anything to do with approving this flag. However, I don't think it was incorrectly flagged. It definitely was cheated.

5 hours ago, skin_it_up said:

I’m angry because I’ve just lost 8 years of hard work so yes I’m gonna be pissed off I’ve ever hacked a trophy in my life and to ban me from leaderboards for something I haven’t done is beyond me I didn’t no i was in a modded game I didn’t even think you can do that on the PS4 

I don't really buy your story at the end when everyone turned it against you, that you thought it was done legit.

4 hours ago, skin_it_up said:

Atoya thank you this guy has been an ass hole all day 

Please don't call other users names etc. I don't see anything in this thread that warrants it. I saw a long thread and thought some regulars had created some unnecessary drama, but I didn't see any of that! :) I saw one post was hidden or something, which could be what made you post this, which was maybe the only post hidden in entire thread!

Anyway, the official ruling on this case is like GTA5 I think, and that only because it's on PS4. You don't need to hide the game, but when a white listing feature is implemented, the game won't count on your profile anymore.

Well, in your case. As I said, I don't really believe you didn't know, and you've acted up a bit. I'm tempted to say you need to actually do the trophy legit, make a video of it on a new account, and then you'll have the flag lifted. hmm