MommysOutcast

Dissapointment

15 posts in this topic

I'm deeply dissapointed in the new DLC, the main game was already way too easy and now they made the DLC even easier?
Can we start a complaint or so to get them to make the next DLC harder again? Trials is supposed to be hard, to be a challenge, not a braindead easy game...

Edited by MommysOutcast
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Trials Rising should be a purely difficult game. It needs to have the elements of fun and enjoyable maps and then a few more difficult ones for the experts. Although, I do agree the old Trials games formats were better and they should have put in an extreme track rather than having to do another one of those tedious stadium finals 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not purely difficult, more like fusion. God I loved fusion but rising is ... meh, the tracks are cool and so but there's nothing that's really too difficult that requires a lot of training.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MommysOutcast said:

I'm deeply dissapointed in the new DLC, the main game was already way too easy and now they made the DLC even easier?
Can we start a complaint or so to get them to make the next DLC harder again? Trials is supposed to be hard, to be a challenge, not a braindead easy game...

Its pretty obvious? You got good from fusion :| I'm trying to find the point here? 

 

Trials is supposed to be hard... Yet you put in time to get good at Trials. Going into rising you had all the necessary skills just like I did, so obviously it isn't hard anymore (Base sp tracks) If you think its so easy go get Diamond on all tracks or go play the Ninja tracks in the community rated 6+.  

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there's not trophy for it, there's no point in doing it. Rising is way easier than fusion, no matter if you did fusion first...

Besides that the DLC was just "get all collectibles" and "get gold on every track", Fusion DLC had fun trophies like complete circles of hell, pass tracks with the rabbit, ... not just get collectibles and gold.

The stadium finals this time were ridiculously easy, the 'bots' fell all the time, I had an incredibly bad run on both yet I nearly got platinum.

The point is not that I got training and can complete them pretty easily, the point is that there's not even 1 trophy that requires a bit of skill, you can do superbad runs and still get everything.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2019 at 9:18 PM, lilpain97 said:

Its pretty obvious? You got good from fusion :| I'm trying to find the point here? 

 

Trials is supposed to be hard... Yet you put in time to get good at Trials. Going into rising you had all the necessary skills just like I did, so obviously it isn't hard anymore (Base sp tracks) If you think its so easy go get Diamond on all tracks or go play the Ninja tracks in the community rated 6+.  

 I agree with this completely. Everyone who has put the time into Trials Fusion is thinking this game is easy and it might be in comparison. However to a new player this is still very challenging. I'm guilty of thinking the same way that perhaps the game is a tab too easy this time around. The only thing the DLC was missing was maybe adding a few trophies relating to the two new skill games they added. There was no attention given to them. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is the difficulty in the main game? Ive heard it's a lot easier than Fusion and I like the environments better but I don't know if I want to buy Rising if I already have Fusion and there is not much difference. I'd honestly prefer an easier difficulty tbh as I tend to lose my patience easily.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coldsphinx93 said:

How is the difficulty in the main game? Ive heard it's a lot easier than Fusion and I like the environments better but I don't know if I want to buy Rising if I already have Fusion and there is not much difference. I'd honestly prefer an easier difficulty tbh as I tend to lose my patience easily.

 

Is Rising easier than Fusion in terms of the trophies? No doubt. However If you are a player who struggles with just completing Extreme tracks then Rising is going to prove to be quite the challenge. The problem most players will have here is earning the gold medal on ALL of the extreme tracks. Plus there are a few other minor things such as the "Loose Screw" skill game gold medal. If you loose your patience fast then trials might not be for you. All depends on where you skill level sits. If you have 100% in fusion the rising will be somewhat easy for you. If you haven't played much of trials games then with this is still a difficult game for most. 

Edited by ZachSmoke
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ZachSmoke said:

 

Is Rising easier than Fusion in terms of the trophies? No doubt. However If you are a player who struggles with just completing Extreme tracks then Rising is going to prove to be quite the challenge. The problem most players will have here is earning the gold medal on ALL of the extreme tracks. Plus there are a few other minor things such as the "Loose Screw" skill game gold medal. If you loose your patience fast then trials might not be for you. All depends on where you skill level sits. If you have 100% in fusion the rising will be somewhat easy for you. If you haven't played much of trials games then with this is still a difficult game for most. 

Ok thank you for the detailed reply. I do quite enjoy the Trials games and I don't mind the challenge so much, I'm just debating which one I would rather invest my time into. I am probably going to get Rising at some point in the future and not bother with Fusion. I could do both but nah. This wouldn't be a tough decision if Fusion hadn't been free on plus haha. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/04/2019 at 7:20 AM, MommysOutcast said:

If there's not trophy for it, there's no point in doing it. Rising is way easier than fusion, no matter if you did fusion first...

Besides that the DLC was just "get all collectibles" and "get gold on every track", Fusion DLC had fun trophies like complete circles of hell, pass tracks with the rabbit, ... not just get collectibles and gold.

The stadium finals this time were ridiculously easy, the 'bots' fell all the time, I had an incredibly bad run on both yet I nearly got platinum.

The point is not that I got training and can complete them pretty easily, the point is that there's not even 1 trophy that requires a bit of skill, you can do superbad runs and still get everything.

So you literally only play for trophies. Obviously it's easier, even if you're new, but a 2/10 or 3/10 if you're new isn't exactly a true representation of what the difficulty is...  

 

Stop acting all high and mighty, people who are new will find this somewhat hard for the extremes alone. Lol at your plat story, platinum really ain't hard no more because Diamond medals are a thing. Would say go get Diamond on all again but you play solely for trophies so no point.   

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

So you literally only play for trophies. Obviously it's easier, even if you're new, but a 2/10 or 3/10 if you're new isn't exactly a true representation of what the difficulty is...  

 

Stop acting all high and mighty, people who are new will find this somewhat hard for the extremes alone. Lol at your plat story, platinum really ain't hard no more because Diamond medals are a thing. Would say go get Diamond on all again but you play solely for trophies so no point.   

Lol my friend "high and mighty". People who are new will find this a bit hard, yeah the main game maybe, I'm not complaining about the main game. I'm complaining about the DLC, people who finished the main game won't have any troubles with the DLC because there's simply nothing hard about it. Who said anything about a 2 or 3? I said they made the DLC too easy and could've at least given us a bit of a challenge like they did in fusion for the circles of hell or dev times etc.

The dissapointment is that I absolutely love trials and wanted to be hunting this DLC's trophies for a while but instead it was finished in an hour or 2. Had been looking forward to the release of the DLC from the moment I got the plat and than it was over in such a short time...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, coldsphinx93 said:

Ok thank you for the detailed reply. I do quite enjoy the Trials games and I don't mind the challenge so much, I'm just debating which one I would rather invest my time into. I am probably going to get Rising at some point in the future and not bother with Fusion. I could do both but nah. This wouldn't be a tough decision if Fusion hadn't been free on plus haha. 

In terms of fun I'd go for fusion, fusion is by far the most fun I had in trophy hunting. One of the best games out there and the challenge it has keeps you trying till late at night haha. I didn't enjoy rising half as much as fusion, the world and graphics may look better but it didn't feel the same. The fusion setting got me hooked, in rising I mostly rushed through  the tracks because I wanted them done.

If you care about platinums instead of 100% than go for rising. :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MommysOutcast said:

Lol my friend "high and mighty". People who are new will find this a bit hard, yeah the main game maybe, I'm not complaining about the main game. I'm complaining about the DLC, people who finished the main game won't have any troubles with the DLC because there's simply nothing hard about it. Who said anything about a 2 or 3? I said they made the DLC too easy and could've at least given us a bit of a challenge like they did in fusion for the circles of hell or dev times etc.

The dissapointment is that I absolutely love trials and wanted to be hunting this DLC's trophies for a while but instead it was finished in an hour or 2. Had been looking forward to the release of the DLC from the moment I got the plat and than it was over in such a short time...

Your quote was braindead easy. Anyway im done here, just play the game for fun.

 

I wanted Rising to be hard but I knew since I put time into fusion well after my 100% it wouldn't be that hard. Fusion DLC apart from 1 werent that hard either

Edited by lilpain97
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19-4-2019 at 11:51 AM, lilpain97 said:

Your quote was braindead easy.

Yes, which is exactly what the DLC is...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.