Trophy guide?

AskeCZ

2 hours ago, AskeCZ said:

Hi, i don't have time, is there anyone who works on trophy guide? or some advice? I don't know when to get to it. I plan to buy but first I need to help a girlfriend finish The Division 2.

Today or tomorrow, I will add more video guides for this game + Platinum Walkthrough on my YouTube Channel

• Like 4

5 hours ago, rus199410 said:

Today or tomorrow, I will add more video guides for this game + Platinum Walkthrough on my YouTube Channel

good work, i am every day 16 hours in fcking job, i have momentely no time, thank you. next week I have two days free, so I'll buy it. I love VR games but trophies are frustrating for me. Sorry for my english.

Edited by AskeCZ

On 4/16/2019 at 6:26 PM, knoef_NL said:

Just an FYI, it removes your name from the links. Youll have to DM him, or maybe post the Reddit link. Idk why they do it. Other sites exist, and its not exactly hurting this site for people to find your guide. Especially since youre one of the few people making guides for VR...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jdizzle0420 said:

Just an FYI, it removes your name from the links. Youll have to DM him, or maybe post the Reddit link. Idk why they do it. Other sites exist, and its not exactly hurting this site for people to find your guide. Especially since youre one of the few people making guides for VR...

Yhea I know, link should still be working tho.

• Like 2

Bah, I think 'Nailed it' is bugged, I did it like 15 times from chapter select. Unless it only unlocks at the end of the chapter?

Can you show the trophy screenshot @knoef_NL?

EDIT: Ok, never mind, It's not the handshake at the beginning of the chapter. After you've done talking to the music teacher, wait for the cat to stand in front of the tower, poke him as if to ask a hint. Afterwards he'll ask to do the secret shake

Edited by Reaper-BEL-1991

53 minutes ago, Reaper-BEL-1991 said:

Bah, I think 'Nailed it' is bugged, I did it like 15 times from chapter select. Unless it only unlocks at the end of the chapter?

Can you show the trophy screenshot @knoef_NL?

EDIT: Ok, never mind, It's not the handshake at the beginning of the chapter. After you've done talking to the music teacher, wait for the cat to stand in front of the tower, poke him as if to ask a hint. Afterwards he'll ask to do the secret shake

Did I do something wrong in the guide? Could you dm me the details pl0x :)? (Dutch is fine)

On 4/22/2019 at 8:30 PM, Dragonslayer_023 said:

Thank you for the guide Knoef.

How on Earth are you supposed to get the basketball hoop in scene 6? It's so far away, I can't get the ball anywhere near it.

I just got this one and it took ages. I recommend flicking it with your hand instead of throwing it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...