Trophy Thoughts?

UrbanGoblin

Is Bug-Vorah a loot box customizable thing for D'Vorah like that one trophy for Catwoman in Injustice 2? Or is that on one of her base variations? 

could be a little grindier than people might be expecting if there's any loot box stuff hidden in here somewhere

• Like 1

Glad it doesn't look too hard.

9 minutes ago, Burgins said:

Is Bug-Vorah a loot box customizable thing for D'Vorah like that one trophy for Catwoman in Injustice 2? Or is that on one of her base variations? 

No loot boxes in this game. It should be there as a customisable move day one, I think.

• Like 1

A complete joke of a trophy list. 

You have to do just a mere fraction of what Mortal Kombat 9 and Mortal Kombat X had you doing. 

I’m sure this will be fun, but don’t expect this to be an ultra rare, or even a very rare platinum if that. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Spaz said:

A complete joke of a trophy list. 

You have to do just a mere fraction of what Mortal Kombat 9 and Mortal Kombat X had you doing. 

I’m sure this will be fun, but don’t expect this to be an ultra rare, or even a very rare platinum if that. 

I can see it leaning on the very rare side

Sure, you could argue that among trophy hunters itll be common but we make up a small portion of the gaming community

Most of The casuals that out number us probably wont even finish the kyrpt related trophies let alone even know they exist lol

• Like 2