Trophy Thoughts?

UrbanGoblin

29 minutes ago, Spaz said:

A complete joke of a trophy list. 

You have to do just a mere fraction of what Mortal Kombat 9 and Mortal Kombat X had you doing. 

I’m sure this will be fun, but don’t expect this to be an ultra rare, or even a very rare platinum if that. 

I completely agree; when the list dropped I messaged my friend Suppression-- and was like bro this one is so easy it could probably be done in your sleep LMAO

Which is perfect for me because it's a good start for me trying my hand into a fighting game style of thing.

2 minutes ago, EruditeStranger1 said:

I completely agree; when the list dropped I messaged my friend Suppression-- and was like bro this one is so easy it could probably be done in your sleep LMAO

Which is perfect for me because it's a good start for me trying my hand into a fighting game style of thing.

KingSuperOne reviewed him on his YouTube trophy review video last year. I wish he’d stop slacking and make more of them. 

There’s Tekken 7 if you want an easy fighting game. Any Street Fighter game is impressive, but I don’t have the skill to perform those combos.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

Most of them appear to be typical MK trophies - sticking with traditional trophy challenges. Similar to how each Uncharted game has a familiar list, once you've completed one. 

But this trophy set in particular also appears to be much easier than previous games. Specifically MK9. Which is a relief!

43 minutes ago, PlanetCheat said:

But this trophy set in particular also appears to be much easier than previous games. Specifically MK9. Which is a relief!

MK9's trophies were just stupid and probably were created by someone who hates trophy hunters. MKX was much more reasonable outside of the Invasion bosses which were about as much fun as ramming your head into a brick wall over and over. 

As for MK11, I don't trust NRS to give us such a seemingly easy list. Everybody thought Injustice 2 would be easy until the requirements for Cat Fight were discovered. 

The trophy for King of the Hill matches requiring you to PAY respect feels like a jab at the community. KoTH mode was always infamous because NO ONE would EVER give you proper respect points on past games making those trophies a nightmare.

But yeah, I was not expecting such an easy list. Of course, we have no way of knowing if My Magic Shoes is stupid or not.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

KingSuperOne reviewed him on his YouTube trophy review video last year. I wish he’d stop slacking and make more of them. 

There’s Tekken 7 if you want an easy fighting game. Any Street Fighter game is impressive, but I don’t have the skill to perform those combos.

I just watched the review LMAO the best part about this is is that he's legitimately my neighbor IRL and I just picture Paul's face as the review is going on this made my night <3<3

The part where he freaks the fuck out when he doesn’t see Ratchet: Deadlocked on Paul’s trophy list and gets even more pissed off when he only did Trine 2? 

I enjoy some of his content, but the guy is fucking mental. 

Edited by Spaz

People saying it is easier than MKX or MK9 should really think about what they are saying. Both of those were already easy as hell but stupidly grindy. So is the case with MK11. All of them are super easy compared to other fighting games, you just have to invest an unnecessary amount of time into it (MK9 mastering bullshit).

And this time it's no different. What the hell is the point of playing through the same crap (Tower) 250 times? Going through 50 arcades in other fighting games (SF, Marvel) was already overkill if you ask me, since there is NO challenge behind it and it is just a stupid way to waste your time.

• Like 2

Looks like a good list to be fair, looking forward to this game as it is and now with the looks of the trophy list im hoping to maybe platinum this game considering Iv been so close with the other mortal kombat games and just gave up when I was so close because of other games or lost track of timing 

5 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

People saying it is easier than MKX or MK9 should really think about what they are saying. Both of those were already easy as hell but stupidly grindy. So is the case with MK11. All of them are super easy compared to other fighting games, you just have to invest an unnecessary amount of time into it (MK9 mastering bullshit).

And this time it's no different. What the hell is the point of playing through the same crap (Tower) 250 times? Going through 50 arcades in other fighting games (SF, Marvel) was already overkill if you ask me, since there is NO challenge behind it and it is just a stupid way to waste your time.

I don't think that the other games were easy. I couldn't reach a 10 game win streak in Ranked 1v1 matches in Mortal Kombat X and I wasn't able to do all of the Kombo stuff.

For me the platinum trophy in Mortal Kombat X was unobtainable. I don't know if it's easier with Mortal Kombat 11 but at least the trophies sound doable.

Edited by anothergayshark

14 hours ago, anothergayshark said:

I don't think that the other games were easy. I couldn't reach a 10 game win streak in Ranked 1v1 matches in Mortal Kombat X and I wasn't able to do all of the Kombo stuff.

For me the platinum trophy in Mortal Kombat X was unobtainable. I don't know if it's easier with Mortal Kombat 11 but at least the trophies sound doable.

If these are your only trophies left, you should give it another try. The win streak can easily be achived with a back-up save and for the 10 hit combo, you only need the have the right modifier.

i have the game now. it's pretty easy to earn most trophies. Most of them are just a grind, like 250 towers. Even using AI simulation akin to injustice 2, easiest tower take around 10 mins on very easy. that means you can get 5 to 6 towers done in an hour..... still a long ass grind. say we keep the lowest as the option, that's 50 hours on towers alone....

plus all the other shit you have to grind

easy but will be long

thankfully i have easter holidays so i will grind while i am working on my school projects.

• Like 2

On 17.4.2019 at 1:55 AM, Spaz said:

nothing new i platinumed SFV twice and MK 11 will be my 10th but i will firstly heal from my sickness and then do it

1 minute ago, LucyTifaErza said:

nothing new i platinumed SFV twice and MK 11 will be my 10th but i will firstly heal from my sickness and then do it

a future Warning do not accept the RFID chips even if it means death dont accept it

This might be a difficult question to answer at this point, but having no experience with the series, how long do you guys think the time to Platinum will be for Mortal Kombat 11? The games requires us to complete 250 Towers and other stuff that sounds grindy, but since I know nothing about Mortal Kombat, I may be wrong? What do you guys think? 

On 20.04.2019 at 11:07 PM, Hakoom said:

i dont remember any MK being hard just GRINDDDYYY lol

correct me if iam wrong though its been a while xD

MK9, and some of the Online trophies like, win 10 ranked matches in a row were annoying. As you may have 9 easy opponents, and the 10th one will be a pro. MK10 was much easier, and 11 seems very easy, only require some grind, but not some much as MK9 anyway. Much better to grind this, then RDR2 Online.