bugged trophy

I tried to do it only using Celtic cross and it didn’t work. My historical trophy didn’t pop until I did Celtic so I figured maybe that was the case but no.

Dev has closed messages on twitter and I wouldn’t anticipate a quick patch, if there is one at all

I once tweeted them about a bugged trophy during the Personalty & Psychology game and the guy responded within a day that he's spotted the issue in the code and is fixing it. But I feel a little sheepish trying to complain when we all know we're just changing the system date. But as far as I can see they still have a Tweet To button @CrazySoft

Good point re Celtic and historical, but alas.

So as another poster stated, they were very friendly when addressing the trophy bug in one of their previous games. I was in contact via email last time so I'm going to use that same email this time and see if they're aware and trying to remedy the situation. I originally used their business email but was replied to with a different, person specific email. Here's the email if anyone else wants to assist.

[email protected]

Edit: emailed and tweeted. Fingers crossed.

Second Edit: he's responded through email and had me send him a screenshot of my list of saved readings.

Third Edit: He didn't know you could change things in the PS4 system settings so he wants me to delete everything, start from scratch and do the actual 5 days before he works on a patch.

Edited by DarkSeraphim666
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, DarkSeraphim666 said:

So as another poster stated, they were very friendly when addressing the trophy bug in one of their previous games. I was in contact via email last time so I'm going to use that same email this time and see if they're aware and trying to remedy the situation. I originally used their business email but was replied to with a different, person specific email. Here's the email if anyone else wants to assist.

[email protected]

Edit: emailed and tweeted. Fingers crossed.

Second Edit: he's responded through email and had me send him a screenshot of my list of saved readings.

Third Edit: He didn't know you could change things in the PS4 system settings so he wants me to delete everything, start from scratch and do the actual 5 days before he works on a patch.

let me know i it works

• Like 1

Haven't heard back from the gentleman But I see someone finally unlocked the trophy when checking the rarity screen. Maybe it's him testing out a patch? If not, I wonder how they did it.

Edit: Judging by the percentages now, more than just a few people have it. No clue how.

Edited by DarkSeraphim666

I am currently trying my 5th different date (i changed dates on my ps4) but no matter what i select the game just freezes so i changed my date back to what its supposed to do but it still doesn't do anything whenever i open a mode it just freezes

Edit: After deleting my save data the game works fine again

Edited by VandevenBE

17 hours ago, SuchRemorse said:

I just got to my 5th (legit) day. No changing the time. But now when I try and start a reading it just shows the table. The lady doesn't shuffle the cards. Tried everything. It won't work. I'll try again tomorrow! 

Had the same thing going on it did fix after i deleted my save

• 2 weeks later...

New stuff. Just received this email.

"Hi Travis,

I wanted to inform you that I prepared a patch for both regions.
Now its  qualifying in Sony. It may need up to 3 weeks to appear. 
With it you can get the 5 day trophy and fixes other issues.
Can you please tell this in the forum.
Also please tell them that if anyone is stuck now to delete the application data to fix this until the patch.

Thanks,

Giorgos Sarris"
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...