kusuriuriPT

A Wind is Blowing. I Can Feel It.

8 posts in this topic

I just cant get this damn trophy...i follow the guide EXACTLY and after the resistance 1 chapter it jumps to true world instead of resistance 2. Every guide is consistent, i dont know What 2 do.

Did you hit every positive trigger in Resistance II? I got this trophy in my first playthrough (positive triggers + no mistake on the board).

Which trophy guide are you following? This trophy shouldn't be hard to get. There might be something wrong with your triggers. I don't understand how you can have all of the endings trophies but not all triggers, or at least not all the positive ones?

Posted (edited)

I dont know either...i made a new run 7 Times now and it goes 2 true world instead of resistance 2.

Most guides dont talk about the first adicional near the beginning of the game. Dont know if it has anything to do about that

Edited by kusuriuriPT

I got the plat with this guide but the negative triggers trophy glitched on me and I had to delete the game and the save data and start from the beginning. I recommend doing the same thing, it did work for me. The whole game can be done in 3 hours with the skip function. Be careful, white triggers do count.

I did a Run right now next to a video guide...i did the exact thing and Still skipped me 2 true world. Probably its the first white trigger, dont know why ir doesnt appear on any guide or on the vídeo 0.0

Which white trigger are you talking about? Can you take a screenshot?

I cant do it right now but its a white trigger after the second blue choice...right Next to the beginning of the game...weird that i dont see it in any guide

Im really having a bad time with this plat. Now that i deleted everything and tried a new run, the white choice at the beginning doesnt appear anymore..but the One that should appear, doesnt appear either...this is so weird.