Is the City Transporter trophy miserable?

Luneth

I got this trophy, as far as I can tell the other 4 remain on the board after you complete the mission. So after finishing the first, I simply collected enough components to make another 4 dee dee’s. Then after crafting them I went to the commerce guild and took on the commission, then simply turned in the commission for the reward. Repeated this 3 more times, just running to the board and starting the commission, then instantly turning it in for the reward. 

I can’t guarantee it isn’t missable, I didn’t do any other main missions until I’d build all 5 Dee dee’s. So there’s a potential that if you progress far enough through the next main mission, these commissions may vanish from the board. 

Your best bet bet is to grind them out as soon as you can. There’s no need to rush in this game, so take your time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

I think i may have encountered a point of no return for this trophy. Shortly after finishing building the main bridge they stopped showing. it's been roughly 2 in game months now without a single one showing up

Yeah, same here. 

3 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

It’s so annoying, even loading a earlier save and it’s still happening. I think it’s time to start over and get it done as early as possible 

That's what I ended up doing. Going to have all the material ready by the time I get to that point so I can just do them real quick. 

The City Transport trophy is missible as Higgin's will also accept those & finish them, & if he does they won't come back so you have to have all the Dee-Dee's already made by the time you finish the Amber Bridge & do it on a weekend so you can get all 5 of them before he even gets a chance to look at them

• 7 months later...

I only set up a bridge head and one dee-dee commission appeared on the board. Does anyone know what triggers them? I've read that finishing the bridge used to be it, but they updated it to trigger after completing the dungeon on the island. 

Is it really missable? 

EDIT: To answer my own question, yes, it is missable. The random Dee-dee commissions do not count towards this trophy. 

Edited by BifeSTER
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

When you're setting this up, don't make the mistake I did and have the Saturday be an event day.  I completed the bridge commission on a Thursday and there was a Fishing event that weekend.  The fireside didn't happen on that Saturday and went to Monday instead, so Higgins snagged one of the commissions.  Guess I'm doing another run after I finish the main story....

• 7 months later...