Your Easter Game

Lefalaja

We in Norway are starting our Easter vacation... in 5 min ? and will be back at work on tuesday next week. For others who have school, they usually have free one whole week.

My Easter game will be InFamous First Light. It's a short game (dlc) but i will be playing on some ps3 games that needs 100% as well.

What is your Easter game? 

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Easter Vacation starts for me next week buuut , I will play some good ol' Titan Quest ( Diablo in ancient Greece/Egypt/China/Scandinavia)

Titan Quest... That brings back some good memories. How's the game holding up these days?

I'll be doing my Death March run of The Witcher 3 and try to get some progress on World War Z. I'll have to remember to enjoy my new balcony as well - which, knowing my priorities, will be hard...

Edited by SinisterPledge

58 minutes ago, SinisterPledge said:

Titan Quest... That brings back some good memories. How's the game holding up these days?

On PC the game is awesome especially with the new Ragnarok dlc, its worth returning to the game

On ps4... Eh the game works fine but you have only the regular +immortal throne, ragnarok and the new runemaster class are greyed out, no date announced for the dlc yet. So yes in this case i suggest sticking with the good old pc version xD

• Like 1