OP equips

Edunstar84

I'm having trouble finding decent info on where to find some good skills for the last boss. I'm on my 1st play through playing on Moderate, and I'm already having a hard time in the last area before going into the final dungeon. 

Wondering if it would be better for my sanity to play on Easy or Normal and worry about equips for the next play through? If that's the case, I would really appreciate some tips regardless.

48 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Are you talking about the first fight or the second? 

I guess the one that matters. I know for one of the final boss forms I have to do increasing amounts of damage, and do a special gun move or some such for each stage.

So it's the second form. In that form Heldalf is a dragon.So you want equipment with the Lindwer ability. This way you will deal more damage to him and take less. I think you need 5-6 stacks to max damage output. Easy since each piece of equipment have 3 empty slots. So, find the normin Lindwer, assign it to a Lord of the Land and farm equipment

• Like 1

What is your level if you don’t mind me asking 

13 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

So it's the second form. In that form Heldalf is a dragon.So you want equipment with the Lindwer ability. This way you will deal more damage to him and take less. I think you need 5-6 stacks to max damage output. Easy since each piece of equipment have 3 empty slots. So, find the normin Lindwer, assign it to a Lord of the Land and farm equipment

but yea what the one winged angel said above is a good way 

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

I'm having trouble finding decent info on where to find some good skills for the last boss. I'm on my 1st play through playing on Moderate, and I'm already having a hard time in the last area before going into the final dungeon. 

Wondering if it would be better for my sanity to play on Easy or Normal and worry about equips for the next play through? If that's the case, I would really appreciate some tips regardless.

Just now, Blood-Stalker1 said:

What is your level if you don’t mind me asking 

but yea what the one winged angel said above is a good way 

I can't remember at the moment. Maybe 55, but I thought levels don't matter in this Tales of game.

FYI my best spot for farming equipment for Sorey is the Crucible in the desert area.It's the big map with the elephants (can't remember the name). You join with Sorey and Zaveid and most of the enemies are weak to wind so it's ideal. You can get every equipment for him there as the enemies drop male character's armor,boots,rings and swords and i think earrings as well. So armatize and farm there. It may not be fast because farming is better done in Chaos mode but i'ts faster than farming enemies in different areas

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 1