Aponac1987

Iron Mode - Full Playthrough (Livestream) + Toy Seller trophy

4 posts in this topic

A bit of a shameless plug I'm posting today, but I recently streamed the full game of Metro: Exodus on NG+ with Iron Mode activated, collecting the three toys for the Toy Seller trophy as well.

I thought it could always serve people who want to see an Iron Mode playthrough (on Normal difficulty), which includes the new collectibles and the good ending. I included the YouTube videos instead of the Twitch ones, because those get removed after two weeks. If you're interested, you can always consult the playlist below.

And apologies for the one death I suffered at the end of the Caspian Sea chapter, which is arguably the toughest part in the whole game. ;)

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to drop them below!

The iron mode trophy will pop if I play in the easiest mode? I want to do it in an speed run to finish with this game and start with other one.

Yes you can play on Reader (the easiest) which makes it very difficult to die from an enemy. You can still die from a fall or explosion, and there are still crashes and glitches you can experience. So you still have to be careful.

On 19-4-2019 at 6:48 AM, RCA03 said:

The iron mode trophy will pop if I play in the easiest mode? I want to do it in an speed run to finish with this game and start with other one.

Correct. I thought, seeing as how I was streaming it for the first time, I could just as easily play through it again on Normal. But if you want to speedrun through it: I definitely suggest the Reader difficulty.