Site gets redirected

I'm not sure if it is someone got into the code of the site or if it is one of the ads but when I am browsing the site I suddenly get redirected to another website. This website is one of those scam "congrats you have been randomly selected as a winner" sites. I have to close the tab out because it won't let you back out of it.

Is this only happening to me or have others experienced this? It is making me want to stay away from the website since it happens frequently and on random pages. There is no pattern to predict a way to avoid it.

1 minute ago, Kurokari89 said:

I'm not sure if it is someone got into the code of the site or if it is one of the ads but when I am browsing the site I suddenly get redirected to another website. This website is one of those scam "congrats you have been randomly selected as a winner" sites. I have to close the tab out because it won't let you back out of it.

Is this only happening to me or have others experienced this? It is making me want to stay away from the website since it happens frequently and on random pages. There is no pattern to predict a way to avoid it.

this is the place to put issue about, seems there is a common theme right now with issues of being redirected to those scam websites :(.

it's happening to me as well.

Edited by lordguwa

On 17/04/2019 at 9:51 PM, cynical_fate said:

Weird I'm not getting redirected at all I wonder if it's certain browsers that cause the issue at work they use god awful IE and I never get anything and when using it from my phone in safari I never get switched around at all.

Weird, i always get redirected on my iPhone (using safari), hopefully now i got a vpn app that blocks those adds

have had issues with redirecting on other sites. especially if streaming on my phone. but nothin lately (past 6 months), i also have chrome, ad blocker x2 and 1 virus protection system on my phone since then and it hasn't happened again.

EDIT: Only issue i occasionally get here is the Captcha garbage

Edited by LegacyJKO09