DLC Worth it?

GonzoArmstrong

It depends on how much you like zombies, if you like zombies a lot then I'd say give it a go. The DLC Easter Eggs are challenging and very rewarding. The only downside is the Tortured Path which has one very grindy trophy. But always have the 9MM SAP (and PaP it) in every single game that you play, find the right players and it's enjoyable. 

44 minutes ago, GonzoArmstrong said:

Is the DLC even worth getting to try for 100% completion or should I just be content with my Platinum at this point?

Personally I am eventually going to buy all of the dlc's but that's only because I want to fully complete the call of duty series. If you don't care about getting 100% in games than I wouldn't. These maps are not very good and don't fully show off how fun zombies can actually be. The ee's in my opinion based on what I have played and seen are much harder than other zombie maps and take a lot more work to get done. Of course that's just what I think and at the end of the day it's your choice on what you want to do. 

Hope this helps    

If you enjoy WW2 zombies then I say go for it. I believe all of the trophies can be earned solo, although I would recommend playing it with others especially when going for the Darkest Shore EE. WW2 zombies was designed for cooperative play and I don't think they actually balanced it for solo players, but you should still be able to manage most trophies solo if you do choose to go that course.