UnfinishedDeath

Unlock bundle?

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know if the unlock bundle 3 million taunts count towards trophies? Not sure if it's worth buying to save time? Infinite devil breaker is it worth it for hardest modes?

Edited by jwberry13

Posted (edited)

32 minutes ago, jwberry13 said:

Does anyone know if the unlock bundle 3 million taunts count towards trophies? Not sure if it's worth buying to save time? Infinite devil breaker is it worth it for hardest modes?

The unlocked taunts should count. The bought red orbs do not count for the 1m orbs, though.

Super Costumes are worthless for the platinum because they reduce your score by 80%, making getting an S rank impossible.

It takes about 30 minutes to get 3 million orbs. With that information you can decide yourself if it is worth to buy the taunts or not.

Edited by AndresLionheart

I wouldn't pay for the taunts, 3 million orbs is very easy to grind, as mentioned above. You can also wait until beating Son of Sparda and collecting the hidden Kalina Anne on Mission 11 and purchase everybody's skills except the taunts, and then buy them one at a time. If you close application after the trophy pops WITHOUT leaving the upgrade screen, you will still have your 3million orbs. Rinse and repeat for everybody's taunt.

1 hour ago, x1001x_Puppys said:

I wouldn't pay for the taunts, 3 million orbs is very easy to grind, as mentioned above. You can also wait until beating Son of Sparda and collecting the hidden Kalina Anne on Mission 11 and purchase everybody's skills except the taunts, and then buy them one at a time. If you close application after the trophy pops WITHOUT leaving the upgrade screen, you will still have your 3million orbs. Rinse and repeat for everybody's taunt.

Thanks 

1 hour ago, AndresLionheart said:

The unlocked taunts should count. The bought red orbs do not count for the 1m orbs, though.

Super Costumes are worthless for the platinum because they reduce your score by 80%, making getting an S rank impossible.

It takes about 30 minutes to get 3 million orbs. With that information you can decide yourself if it is worth to buy the taunts or not.

Thnx

Posted (edited)

Will the suits speed up the start of the game though.because u.can begin.speeding.straight through it, then once you come to S ranks, you obviously change it up

Ive been.thinking.about buying.this.for a while, just looks really time consuming. Like to.know if I could.speed a lot of it up buy starting with the.costumes, money isnt a problem...??

Its the.many playthroughs which is.putting.me off.mostly

Edited by Optinooby

On 29.04.2019 at 0:10 PM, Optinooby said:

Will the suits speed up the start of the game though.because u.can begin.speeding.straight through it, then once you come to S ranks, you obviously change it up

Ive been.thinking.about buying.this.for a while, just looks really time consuming. Like to.know if I could.speed a lot of it up buy starting with the.costumes, money isnt a problem...??

Its the.many playthroughs which is.putting.me off.mostly

Don't waste your money for Unlock Bundle. Hence, you'll be investing a lot of time for Worthy of Legend trophy naturally. Super Costumes will only save you at Bloody Palace but once you beat Dante Must Die mode then you should be able to unlock Super Costumes.

Tip: If you finish/have a save data from DMC 5 Demo and then play the full game it'll reward you with 30.000 Red Orbs.

Buy it, Capcom needs money

1 hour ago, NekoRave said:

Buy it, Capcom needs money

They can try to release a DLC for Vergil so they can make more money comparing to unlockables. But some people are going to buy DMC 3 and 4' s soundtrack kit so there's a little money for Capcom.