• Duel Swords
    • Duel Knives
    • 2h Sword
    • 2h Hammer
    • 2h Trident
    • Sword/Shield
    • Spear/Shield
    • Bare-Handed

My problem is that I easily go OCD about a completion in a game at some point (WKC should be a nice example of that...), and end up spending more time then I want to get a stupid trophy... and I'm sure this would happen with this game, I still hate the fact that I can't finish Kick-Ass on hard.. that's 1 of the games I don't have 100% that makes me more mad..

Still I probably will play this when I can.. so far I'm only able to log in with my US account, so not worth playing for now.. just wonder if this will be released in EU on the same day as Counter Strike: Global Offensive (not that I care for CS, since I don't like shooters, but it's still a big joke, and this one starts to feel that it's going the same road).

I'm the same way but the good news I can tell you is that, having already poured a lot of hours into this game, I still find it fun. Hasn't started feeling like a chore at all in fact I have lots of other games I could be playing and getting a lot more trophies but I keep coming back to this because it's fun.

I thought I noticed Oenomaus rating was lowered, it's 225, wasn't it like 275 or something before. But I never paid enough attention to the stats before to be more helpful than that. Maybe too many people were complaining about them being too hard to beat, there's a fair bit of that on the facebook page.

Another thing I noticed was before the patch the perk slots could be colored blue or purple and assumed that these colored slots gave boosts to the perks but post patch those colors are gone. It might have just been a bug where the slots were copying your gear slots color or something.

Man I am so burned out on this game. Made it almost to level 45 over this double fame weekend but my rage at all the online quitters combined with my rage at the fact that the loading times have basically tripled since the patch have taken all the enjoyment out of the game. I will definitely be hanging it up until the next double fame event and hoping there's another patch in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't care for the series either, but like i said up there, just re-download the game, the bug is fixed for that issue and if ya like fighters at all its kinda fun. plus a few more easy trophies for ya either way. ya needed to delete it from the system anyways to fix the bug. 

So THAT's the bug Psn mentioned in their message. SInce I downloaded it on Day one they sent me a voucher for 50 gold coins xD (5$ value, lol)

Wow these hackers have no shame, do they? This trophy is not impossible nor difficult to obtain. A long grind? yes but with dedication and commitment, anyone can achieve it (like with 90% of the trophies). Currently at level 34, hope to receive my trophy soon!

Hello guys, I wonder if someone with more experience on this game than me can answer me this:

How many gladiator slots can we have? And at what point do they start costing gold?

I ask this because I was planning on having one gladiator for each class plus a Legendary. Don't know if it's possible.

The first one that costs gold is 17 gold which is affordable but after that the next one costs 48 gold which is not so affordable. IIRC correctly buying the 48 gold slot would let let you have one of each class I think, not counting unarmed.

Uh, that sucks, guess I'll have to manage wich class I get then. Thanks for the reply though.

Uh, that sucks, guess I'll have to manage wich class I get then. Thanks for the reply though.

Ya, btw it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet but there's a gold glitch you can do to get lots of gold. There's some vids on youtube you can google it or whatever. The window of using this glitch is coming to a close very fast, they already anounced the patch for xbox was suppose to be done today but apparently there was some issues with it so they announced the patch now will be next week or something.

Ya, btw it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet but there's a gold glitch you can do to get lots of gold. There's some vids on youtube you can google it or whatever. The window of using this glitch is coming to a close very fast, they already anounced the patch for xbox was suppose to be done today but apparently there was some issues with it so they announced the patch now will be next week or something.

from what i know, its not possible on the ps3 in the first place, it was on the xbox till the patch tho. i think tho they patched it but didn't fix the other problems that were planned, but since i don't bother with the xbox, i can't test it.. also. mostly cause of what i read on there facebook page with ppl complaining even that they fixed the gold glitch and want free gold for a free game. kinda stupid in my opinion.

lol, what a clusterfuck for this game the last couple weeks. Check the facebook page if you don't know what I'm talking about.  I'm actually getting a bit nervous they might just completely pull it before I finish off the last trophy. They did promise an event soon to make up for everything tho so hopefully that means double fame and I can try to hammer out the last 4 levels.

Also saw another hacker joined the 100% boards. This guy has a premium membership which is kind of strange for a hacker, but getting the gold trophy in three days seems kind of, what's the word, oh ya, impossible. Not to mention getting his first execution two days after that lol.

hey at least the game has been officially released in Japan and Europe now, also some of the problems from a couple days ago have been fixed. still a big mess overall happened, and looks like most problems are on the xbox side anyways. yeah, sucks that there are 5 hackers on the leaderboard out of 8 people.

Is this game all online or we can get trophies playing just offline mode (I know I have to be online to play but I need to play online matches or not)

And are the trophies free or we have to pay for them?

You don't have to play online (as in MP) and so far the trophies are all free. There's always the possibility that they will release paid DLC with trophies in the future of course.

You don't have to play online (as in MP) and so far the trophies are all free. There's always the possibility that they will release paid DLC with trophies in the future of course.

That's good to hear, at least is not like DC Universe Online, why you can only win trophies if you pay something? I have that game in my backlog and after get all the trophies of my backlog that will the only game left with 0% and I don't want to get another game that makes me pay something just to get trophies

lol, what a clusterfuck for this game the last couple weeks. Check the facebook page if you don't know what I'm talking about.  I'm actually getting a bit nervous they might just completely pull it before I finish off the last trophy. They did promise an event soon to make up for everything tho so hopefully that means double fame and I can try to hammer out the last 4 levels.

Also saw another hacker joined the 100% boards. This guy has a premium membership which is kind of strange for a hacker, but getting the gold trophy in three days seems kind of, what's the word, oh ya, impossible. Not to mention getting his first execution two days after that lol.

I hope not lol, I can only play like 4 hours a week so I would be screwed if they decide to put it down xD

• 3 weeks later...

So I got banned from the Spartacus Facebook page. They posted this:

Answer in the comments below: What treasured possession kept Spartacus fighting while in the ludus?

A. A knife given by a Thracian
B. A love letter from Sura
C. A piece of cloth from Sura's waist
D. The love he had for killing

And then someone pointed out that the cloth was from her thigh, which was exactly what I was going to say, so I posted something like "You beat me to it, this page is full of so much fail, just like the game haha".

Then today playing I had a gladiator get randomly deleted. There was no quitting, I just reloaded the game because of the memory issues you need to reload every 30 mins so the load screens don't take forever, when I got back my guy was gone. This is the 5th gladiator I've lost since they "fixed" the issue. So I was gonna say something but I can't post on there and my old posts are all gone.

I know, I know, I'm such a negative pony. Thing is I've never seen so many different bugs in a game. In fact I can honestly say this game has more bugs, glitches and freezing issues than every other game I've played on PS3 combined.

Well, I havent played a lot (only lvl 13 and just defeated Crixus), but to be honest, I havent found that much bugs.

Only problem I have right now is that I have to log in twice to play, the first time it just connect to servers but the Legends Mode option is blocked, so I have to do it again. Thats it, but like I said, I play 2-3 hours a day tops.

The fact that they banned you from the fb page is kind of dumb though xD They tooked it so personal lol.