Lijon88

Are servers still online?

6 posts in this topic

I just got the game, and i want to hit 100% before i start i would like to know if it is still posible to get 100% in this game. I just checked all dlc are still avaiable in play station store. 

15 hours ago, Lijon88 said:

I just got the game, and i want to hit 100% before i start i would like to know if it is still posible to get 100% in this game. I just checked all dlc are still avaiable in play station store. 

I hope so. I just got the DLC recently so I'm planning to go back for the 100% soon. People are still earning the online trophies as of this month, so that's a good sign.

Posted (edited)

I think they are online still but there is a risk they put it down pretty soon. It would be a very good thing to complete it ASAP. Add me if you like to co-op, if co-op is needed. As soon as I'm done with 3 games Modern Warefare 3, Black Ops 3 and Lego Pirates of the Caribean (almost done) I can startout this plat + DLCs possiblly.

Edited by A-Rebirth

I'm hoping that like NFS Most Wanted 2012 (for both PS3 & Vita), NFS: The Run and Burnout Paradise before that, the servers are still populated with legitmate players in 2019. I've boosted trophies for the 3 games I just mentioned but a lot of the trophies for these games didn't require bosting and if so, I'll do the same for this game. I have the Ultimate DLC bundle I purchased for 8.98 AUD from a previous PS Store sale and am thinking about starting  this tomorrow (or the next day). A notice for anyone who is considering starting the game soon wished to send me a FR to boost any trophies in the future...

Online trophies for this game are easy, as they just require to play some games (no "win X games online" trophies), but the servers are utterly empty. I'm up for some boosting sessions whenever I can :)

Posted (edited)

On 5/10/2019 at 7:09 PM, Falken-N7 said:

Online trophies for this game are easy, as they just require to play some games (no "win X games online" trophies), but the servers are utterly empty. I'm up for some boosting sessions whenever I can :)

Empty servers for a long time usually results in server closure sooner or later to my experience. It might take some time but we will get there eventually. So I'm about to complete it here and now. Or pretty soon. Just like many of those other games I own for PS3. In worst case scenario they will be dropping PSN support completely for PS3 after they released PS5 in 1-2 years or so.

Edited by A-Rebirth