DLC included?

11 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

You can always look at the Store description before making a thread 1f644.png...

"This remaster includes all addons from the Year of Paradise, including the Big Surf Island update..."

Maybe there's reasons I couldn't ?

There's always that one polite person that just has to chime in. So sorry I ruined your day.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Testosterone said:

Maybe there's reasons I couldn't 1f644.png

There's always that one polite person that just has to chime in. So sorry I ruined your day.

He is right. You would have found the answer instantly if you looked up yourself anywhere in the internet, instead of asking and waiting for someone to give you the same answer. No need to be passive-agressive just because someone told you there is a better way to do something you done differently. If you are not open to criticism, you will struggle to improve as a human being. Be better.

• Like 2

Well, this is the purpose of a Remaster: Higher graphic quality with all previous DLC included.

Only if you exclude Activision from the list of the term Remaster. It’s the same publisher that released a disgusting CoD 4 “Remaster” by adding lootboxes to Multiplayer (on a Remaster!!!) and reselling the map pack seperately and 5$ more than the original. Activision is the pure form of greed in the gaming industry, a disgrace!

Edited by MaxieM0us3

1 hour ago, Testosterone said:

Maybe there's reasons I couldn't 1f644.png

What were those reasons exactly? Normal excuse would be no internet connection but you posted on here asking that so it wasn’t the case. A simple google search or looking on the Play Station store would of been good enough. No need to be that guy who gets upset over someone else pointing out common sense. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KaiserVendrix said:

What were those reasons exactly? Normal excuse would be no internet connection but you posted on here asking that so it wasn’t the case. A simple google search or looking on the Play Station store would of been good enough. No need to be that guy who gets upset over someone else pointing out common sense. 

Because a lot of websites are blocked on my work phone. I had limited time before going back into work. I didn't realize this was improper etiquette for a forum. Apparently I struck a nerve.

48 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Well, this is the purpose of a Remaster: Higher graphic quality with all previous DLC included.

Only if you exclude Activision from the list of the term Remaster. It’s the same publisher that released a disgusting CoD 4 “Remaster” by adding lootboxes to Multiplayer (on a Remaster!!!) and reselling the map pack seperately and 5$ more than the original. Activision is the pure form of greed in the gaming industry, a disgrace!

See, this is a proper response. My point of asking is because I had limited time and a lot of websites are blocked at work.

And because just because its labeled a remaster doesn't mean that everything is included. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sydoki said:

You can always look at the Store description before making a thread 1f644.png...

"This remaster includes all addons from the Year of Paradise, including the Big Surf Island update..."

The store description doesn't even answer the question. That quote is not particularly helpful without knowing what the Year of Paradise is.

5 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

No it's not. The purpose of a remaster is to make money. If they think they can make more money selling it without the DLC, then that's what they'll do. Calling it a Remaster doesn't say anything at all about whether or not the DLC is included.

If you're all going to try to call OP out for being too lazy to find this out on their own, at least use something that backs up what you're saying.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

He is right. You would have found the answer instantly if you looked up yourself anywhere in the internet, instead of asking and waiting for someone to give you the same answer. No need to be passive-agressive just because someone told you there is a better way to do something you done differently. If you are not open to criticism, you will struggle to improve as a human being. Be better.

Someone asks a simple question, gets answer for said question, and somehow they need to be better to improve as a human being? They asked for help and got it, why are you being passive aggressive in saying the way they accomplished their goal was incorrect. "Be better."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheUnknown1418 said:

why are you being passive aggressive in saying the way they accomplished their goal was incorrect. "Be better."

Please read again, there was nothing passive agressive with what I said and I didn't say his way to accomplish his goal was incorrect, I said there was a more efficient way. If you gonna make a criticism, do it right. "No u" doesn't cut it.

8 minutes ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

How long does it take to 100% this and difficulty?

If you boost all the online stuff, then you're looking at a week - max to get everything done. In terms of difficulty, the online stuff is a 1/10 if boosted and the single player trophies are 3-4/10, depending on skill.

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If you boost all the online stuff, then you're looking at a week - max to get everything done. In terms of difficulty, the online stuff is a 1/10 if boosted and the single player trophies are 3-4/10, depending on skill.

Thanks, might go for it since it's on sale right now.  

Is the online still alive tho? 

12 minutes ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Thanks, might go for it since it's on sale right now.  

Is the online still alive tho? 

Boosting is essential for all versions of the game, because the PS3 servers are on life support and the PS4 releases have been very quiet since launch if what my friends have said is accurate.

• Like 1