TIP - Quickest Way to 1M - how to do it

jmac92123

All

let me share some tips to get to the 1M Coins....Don't do it...wait that wasn't it....

1 - Find people on your friends list that may have played the game

1a - See if they will donate their coins to you....I got about 250k coins this way

1b - partner with them to play it...my partner and I agreed....500k each....so 1/2 the time, half the work

2 - Find the course you are good at and hit those fairways for the extra challenges....

2a - now you know the ones you can get the easy coins on, play them with multiple accounts....I used 7 accounts to get another 50k coins on courses I know well

2b (I played on my dummy account before I played on the main)

3 - Look for societies that have coins in them....I went through a lot of societies to find them.....

3a - message the society owner and ask if they will setup an event so you can harvest them  - got about another 175k coins this way.

3b - Ask them to donate to the cause, if you are nice, they will.....one guy alone donated 900k coins to my society!

3c - BE NICE......these guys were awesome to me, but not everyone replied...there are still coins to be harvested out there.....

Overall between playing, soliciting people that have the trophy, and societies we got almost 1.5M coins over a 5 week period!  I started on my dummy account, so when we knew we had the 1M coins we moved to the mains, thus how we got done so quickly....my partner will have the trophy tomorrow.

We have already promised the coins off to someone else....someone who I met in step #3.....so he will most likely be the next person who finished after my partner.....thought I would put out there a method...just shows, you only get what you ask for in life.  If you want to check it out in the game, check out the "Million Coin Society", so you can see the coins flow through there as winnings...

Good Luck All,

-Jmac

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/18/2019 at 2:40 PM, jmac92123 said:

All

let me share some tips to get to the 1M Coins....Don't do it...wait that wasn't it....

1 - Find people on your friends list that may have played the game

1a - See if they will donate their coins to you....I got about 250k coins this way

1b - partner with them to play it...my partner and I agreed....500k each....so 1/2 the time, half the work

2 - Find the course you are good at and hit those fairways for the extra challenges....

2a - now you know the ones you can get the easy coins on, play them with multiple accounts....I used 7 accounts to get another 50k coins on courses I know well

2b (I played on my dummy account before I played on the main)

3 - Look for societies that have coins in them....I went through a lot of societies to find them.....

3a - message the society owner and ask if they will setup an event so you can harvest them  - got about another 175k coins this way.

3b - Ask them to donate to the cause, if you are nice, they will.....one guy alone donated 900k coins to my society!

3c - BE NICE......these guys were awesome to me, but not everyone replied...there are still coins to be harvested out there.....

Overall between playing, soliciting people that have the trophy, and societies we got almost 1.5M coins over a 5 week period!  I started on my dummy account, so when we knew we had the 1M coins we moved to the mains, thus how we got done so quickly....my partner will have the trophy tomorrow.

We have already promised the coins off to someone else....someone who I met in step #3.....so he will most likely be the next person who finished after my partner.....thought I would put out there a method...just shows, you only get what you ask for in life.  If you want to check it out in the game, check out the "Million Coin Society", so you can see the coins flow through there as winnings...

Good Luck All,

-Jmac

Hey man, been struggling to get this trophy, anyway i could get involved in getting the coins? Would really appreciate it, please reply.

• 5 months later...

This game is still on my wish list, if anyone out there wants to team up, the more the better as it reduces the amount we need to earn. I haven’t played this one yet so not entirely sure on how to get coins etc. From what I understand we can donate coins to each other to pop the million trophy then trade them back etc, is this correct? So if we have a team of 4 we only need 250,000 each and trade them around?

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2020 at 4:08 PM, TiNnYzEuS said:

Funny, it took me five days?

I saw in another thread you were having trouble getting the sharing of coins to work. I'm getting ready to start this too and was wondering if you had any tips to do it so quick?  Thank you kindly in advance.

10 hours ago, jdh0921 said:

I saw in another thread you were having trouble getting the sharing of coins to work. I'm getting ready to start this too and was wondering if you had any tips to do it so quick?  Thank you kindly in advance.

That wasn’t me? I was asking about how to get it done maybe. 

Your best bet is do what I did and find rich society’s and message the people directly. I don’t have any coins anymore so can’t help you sorry mate.

• 2 years later...