A full ratalaika trophy list!

knoef_NL

13 minutes ago, madbuk said:

It's quite sad that this is even something threadworthy. Besides it's only 29 trophies anyway, that's hardly a 'full list'.

You said in a different thread that Ratailaka lists are so small because he doesnt have time to test them

So, okay, don't give the games fucking platinum lists. Make them 100% non-plat lists. He's helped devalue this system so much that a game having 29 trophies is somehow noteworthy and considered a "full list"? God how I miss 2013.

I'm curious, is Ratailaka really that bad?

30 minutes ago, madbuk said:

It's quite sad that this is even something threadworthy. Besides it's only 29 trophies anyway, that's hardly a 'full list'.

Would you say the same about Battlefield V? Sure, It's a AAA release from EA but there are less trophies for that game over this! Then there's 1185 vs. 1230 trophy points + 2nd cross-buy trophy stack with the Vita version = 2460 trophy points against a game that costs 7 or 8 times more than a 14.95 AUD Ratalaika game that is 2-3 hours long competing with a game that's minimum 30 hours to earn the platinum for! I'd pick the trophy title "Platinum Sister" over "World War Two Hero" anyday! Now don't make me start comparing Midnight Deluxe with the base game trophy list for Destiny 2...

Edited by Skeptical69

Just now, Skeptical69 said:

Would you say the same about Battlefield V? Sure, It's a AAA release from EA but there are less trophies for that game over this and then there's 1185 vs. 1230 trophy points + 2nd cross-buy trophy stack with the Vita version = 2460 trophy points against a game that costs 7 or 8 times more than a 14.95 AUD Ratalaika game that is 2-3 hours long competing with a game that's minimum 30 hours to earn the platinum for! I'd pick the trophy title "Platinum Sister" over "World War Two Hero" anyday! Now don't make me start comparing Midnight Deluxe with the base game trophy list for Destiny 2...

Difference is Battlefield 1's trophy list actually makes you experience most of the game, and the trophies aren't just handed out like free candy. It's all contextual. A 20 trophy list can require much more work than a 29 trophy list, for example, but considering who the dev of this game is...

22 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

If I look at people who stacks 8 times the same platinum, I'm like " Hah, what a stack-noob" 

If I look at your profile, I'm like "Damn, nice work" .

Isn't that something to be proud of? The games you complete yourself? I'm happy with my Monster hunter world and Evil within platinums for instance. 

Thanks for the compliment I guess, but how many people really look that deep? They see the plat count/completion % in your trophy card and that's generally about as far as they'll go. Ratalaika and the like have caused trophy inflation - whereas something like 100 plats may have once been a big milestone, with the amount of trophy bait thrown out there it's basically just common place, and who has time to go through a 100 game trophy list checking?

11 minutes ago, EruditeStranger1 said:

"Let every man sweep in front of his own door and all the world will be clean."- Goethe

If we could all just mind our own businesses and play what we want??!??!!!?

UwU

They're not; people just get mad that they are easy platinums and according to them they "devalue" the trophy system. 

It's honestly hilarious to me - I'm gonna take my 6 stacks of every version, laughing all the way.

But honestly, people that flex how hard their trophies are are fine and all, but when they start bashing others for theirs, then they become laughable.

See above. Inflation. There's so much shit out there now, who's going to care about a profile with 10 platinums, even if they're all Meatboy tier? Look at all those cool guys with 100+ 90% rarity plats.

• Like 3