A full ratalaika trophy list!

knoef_NL

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

I gotta say it's nice to see silver and bronze trophies, that's for sure. Still for future reference the number of bronze trophies should be swapped with the silver ones (Games should have more bronze than silver trophies, and more silver than gold ones).

Still I have a feeling there's going to still be 6 separate lists for this game (Instead of a much needed 1 list for all regions and platforms), which honestly isn't improving much if this game takes less than 2 hours to get a platinum for. If they're cranking out games so rapidly now like they have been, I sure hope they start to organize things so it's 1 list per game instead of 6 :dunno:

But if they do that their profits are gonna get cut down. They thrive off these trophy hunters buying the games multiple times. They make these people spend $15+ on a $5 game and that's most likely why they have the separate region stacks. At least they're nice enough to have cross buy. But I do wish every game got 1 list as well.

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1

The point these guys aren't getting, that they're wasting their time complaining. Ratalaika will continue to make piss easy games and 6 stacks each, as long as there's people supporting them. And you can't convince "Trophy Whores" about facts

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, W571WE said:

The point these guys aren't getting, that they're wasting their time complaining. Ratalaika will continue to make piss easy games and 6 stacks each, as long as there's people supporting them. And you can't convince "Trophy Whores" about facts

*insert Mein Leben petition thread and virtually every thread regarding SJWs*

It's not going to change. If anything, it's going to get worse once the PS5 comes out. The only way it will stop is if the developer gets shut down, but because people keep buying all versions of every game that comes out, they will continue to make money and because their titles are so low budget, it is just one endless cycle. I don't like the fact that 90% of the games that come out each week is one of these whore-y type games with a bunch of stacks either but whatever. I know they won't go away and I just ignore them.

• Like 1

At this point why don't they just make a list where you click 11 different words on a menu and get the plat so I don't have to suffer through 5-10 minutes of shit gameplay.  I have a rule for these games,  I will use them when I am inbetween games and don't know what I want to plat next and I won't be going for any stacks,   don't want 6 stacks of a game I don't enjoy at all.  I will only stack games for devs I respect like motion twin.

• Like 2

It seems like a lot of people here are confusing Ratalaika as being the developer of these games, when in fact they are just a porting company helping bring these small indie titles to console.  Some of the titles have already been out on Steam for a number of years before they are ported.

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of the multiple different stacks, but the games in themselves can be OK filler content between longer gaming experiences.  There are also occasions where Ratalaika are not the sole porting company for the games either - I know that PQube helped with publishing STAY and I believe East Asia Soft have also been involved in a couple.  In fact I think STAY may even be Ultra Rare so it seems like it's not all "trophy whore" games.

I just wish PSNProfiles could have a way of making it so that all the game stacks don't have their own little separate forum, that way we could reduce the number of trophy thoughts threads, and video walkthrough threads as everything would be in one place.

Back on topic though as I believe that @knoef_NL intended this to be a trophy thoughts and game discussion thread (and it's gone quite off topic at this point) I'm actually interested in this game.  It's got some very positive reviews on Steam and I like the top down RPG style - kind of reminds me of a pixel version of Yomawari, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

• Like 2

Since my post was deleted because I made derogatory descriptions towards Ratalalika, I’m going to be a bit more concise. 

Those of you who have played their games and stacked them, I just want to know how you guys would feel if they actually make you complete them to their fullest. 

As people mentioned before, a number of these games aren’t new, it’s the publisher Ratalalika making very generic trophies. 

I get that these games could be fun, even though Jack n’ Jill DX blatantly rips off Super Mario Bros. 

I have always been of the opinion that more people should complete these games, but the way the trophy lists are right now, you only have to do a mere fraction of what the games themselves could of presented. 

If that were the case then none of these threads would exist. 

I just think it’s sad in a way that we immediately get trophy guides for these games as if anybody on here needs them in the first place. This is more about marketing than anything else. 

Sales would probably not be as good if the trophy lists tied to these games were say a little more difficult. 

Ratalalika depends on us to buy their games, because they certainly don’t have the power or means to reach a bigger audience who will probably cast these games off as too niche. 

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 2

@Spaz Damn it, i missed your deleted post.. The calvary sure are efficient here!

To answer your question, i would love it if the trophy lists were made to complete the entire game, dlc trophies added for no death runs etc.

I say this cause i know a large percentage of the people that buy these games, wouldn't go near them. Resulting in a fraction of the horse shit we see pumped out today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Since my post was deleted because I made derogatory descriptions towards Ratalalika, I’m going to be a bit more concise. 

Those of you who have played their games and stacked them, I just want to know how you guys would feel if they actually make you complete them to their fullest. 

As people mentioned before, a number of these games aren’t new, it’s the publisher Ratalalika making very generic trophies. 

I get that these games could be fun, even though Jack n’ Jill DX blatantly rips off Super Mario Bros. 

I have always been of the opinion that more people should complete these games, but the way the trophy lists are right now, you only have to do a mere fraction of what the games themselves could of presented. 

If that were the case then none of these threads would exist. 

I just think it’s sad in a way that we immediately get trophy guides for these games as if anybody on here needs them in the first place. This is more about marketing than anything else. 

Sales would probably not be as good if the trophy lists tied to these games were say a little more difficult. 

Ratalalika depends on us to buy their games, because they certainly don’t have the power or means to reach a bigger audience who will probably cast these games off as too niche. 

A friend of mine who recently got into trophy hunting [He has about 9 plats consisting of Borderlands, The Crash and Spyro Trilogies, and 2 Ratalaika games] actually beat Jack n' Jill DX to it's fullest. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the first ever lol.

6 hours ago, madbuk said:

It's quite sad that this is even something threadworthy. Besides it's only 29 trophies anyway, that's hardly a 'full list'.

You said in a different thread that Ratailaka lists are so small because he doesnt have time to test them

So, okay, don't give the games fucking platinum lists. Make them 100% non-plat lists. He's helped devalue this system so much that a game having 29 trophies is somehow noteworthy and considered a "full list"? God how I miss 2013.

I kinda prefer a 29 trophy list that's a mix of bronze/silver/gold over a 59 trophy "full" list of bronzes (give or take 1 gold and up to 2 silver).

5 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:

I've completed every level of Jack DX too. I don't like to begin a game and don't finish it. For example, Daggerhood requires only the first 12 levels. But i've completed them all (100 in total). It was fun.

But aside this, Jesus Christ guys, what's the problem with you? Ratalaika Games are easy, fun to play and cheap to buy. And all of them have a platinum. It's a win-win situation for both parts (we the customers and they the developers/publishers).

Every time is the same thing all over again. You don't like the gameplay of these games? DONT BUY THEM. You don't like having super easy plats? DON'T DO THEM. But kindly, don't make some moral or "social justice warrior" speech about the value of platinums. Because if you have Super Meat Boy platinum, it's value will not decrease if you plat 3 Ratalaika. If you have all Ninja Gaiden plats, their value will not decrease if you plat all Ratalaika stacks.

Maybe you have forgotten that is not MANDATORY buying a game.

Have fun, like i always do.

This guy gets it ^

• Like 3

if u dont like easy platinums then dont buy them, no need to argue over the internet showing how hardcore trophy hunter you are.

Everyone want to get whatever game/trophy they want, some time people want to hunt trophies but die to their life style it's not possible to grind hours and hours for one platinum, some prefer short ones to substitute for harder trophies.

If you get a bit upset over some easy games then you should reconsider why you are playing video games, have fun dont make it a full time job that will create stress for you.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, knoef_NL said:

So great, the game looks amazing, many wows, much trophies. Is everybody happy now?

Maybe, if you keep it as one stack

5 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

They thrive off these trophy hunters buying the games multiple times.

And AAA games thrive off micro transactions, doesn't justify exploiting people.

4 hours ago, Spaz said:

Wow really? so calling EA every name under the sun is okay and quite common on this site, but criticising an Indie is taboo?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlindMango said:

I gotta say it's nice to see silver and bronze trophies, that's for sure. Still for future reference the number of bronze trophies should be swapped with the silver ones (Games should have more bronze than silver trophies, and more silver than gold ones).

I am in favor for this idea, but I don't understand why do you think games with only gold trophies are so bad. Trophy type not always shows the work required to get particular trophy. Game can have a maximum amount of 1050 points without a plat, there's no difference if it have 9 golds and 2 silvers or 70 bronzes. I'd even say second option is "better" because it increases your overall count more. But if somebody wants to have more golds for show-off, then he's satisfied.

Seriously, anybody even a little bit serious about trophy hunting won't be bragging about their plats from Ratalaika, so I don't understand why all this ruckus keeps going on. When I look on somebody profile, I only look on rarest plats, never on most common. In my opinion, profile with Super Meat Boy and Wolfenstein II plats = profile with SMB, WII and 30 Ratalaika games plats.

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex

52 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

Wow really? so calling EA every name under the sun is okay and quite common on this site, but criticising an Indie is taboo?

I wasn't directing that post to anybody but Ratalaika Games.

There's been a great deal of posts being hidden lately, which is great encouragement for people new to this website.

19 minutes ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

I am in favor for this idea, but I don't understand why do you think games with only gold trophies are so bad. Trophy type not always shows the work required to get particular trophy. Game can have a maximum amount of 1050 points without a plat, there's no difference if it have 9 golds and 2 silvers or 70 bronzes. I'd even say second option is "better" because it increases your overall count more. But if somebody wants to have more golds for show-off, then he's satisfied.

Seriously, anybody even a little bit serious about trophy hunting won't be bragging about their plats from Ratalaika, so I don't understand why all this ruckus keeps going on. When I look on somebody profile, I only look on rarest plats, never on most common. In my opinion, profile with Super Meat Boy and Wolfenstein II plats = profile with SMB, WII and 30 Ratalaika games plats.

It's regarding the difficulty of the trophies, not the fact that most of the list is gold.

Though if anybody can get The Witcher 3 done or Red Dead Redemption 2, that is a pat on the back. Super Meat Boy and Wolfenstein 2, a congratulations to anybody who has those platinums.

Edited by Spaz

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

It's regarding the difficulty of the trophies, not the fact that most of the list is gold.

Sure the difficulty is minimal, but why everybody rub their hands when they think about Conan Exiles super easy plat and throw shit at Ratalaika Games at the same time?

There are other popular games like Trine 2 (PS3), ARK: Survival Evolved, Celeste which can give you plat at minimum effort if you wish.

Edited by Spinosaurus Rex