A full ratalaika trophy list!

knoef_NL

On 20 April 2019 at 0:46 AM, falconkicks said:

Anybody remember the author of those "goosebumps" books, R.L. Stine? That guy would consistently crank out a new book like every month. As a kid, I didn't care that they were quickly written, they were simple, entertaining, and scratched that itch I needed. My point is, not every book you read needs to be Tolstoy or Faulkner, and likewise, not every video game you play needs to be a AAA hundred hour adventure. 

Read what you want, play what you want.

Have fun, too--that's all that matters

Nobody was tracking how many Goosebumps books you read and comparing that number to the amount of 500 page epics someone else has read as if they're the same thing. You also had no incentive to stop reading after the first 5 pages like you do with Ratalaika games.

Trophy hunting on the other hand is extensively tracked, but unless someone looks deep into your profile, a 200 plat trophy card is the same as a 200 plat trophy card, but the profile itself could be loaded with all these shitty 4 minute stacks where as the other could be entirely games that the person bought to enjoy and got the trophies along the way.

Nobody is buying Ratalaika games for enjoyment and they're in denial of their harmful addiction if they say otherwise.

• Like 2

On 4/20/2019 at 8:33 AM, steel6burgh said:

Why would people be upset about his post about trophy rank meaning nothing.  If people can't see that for themselves they need to get help not get mad.  A person would have to be a idiot to think all the jack n jill stacks they got that ranked them up so high mean anything.  What a bunch of babies crying that they are offended by a post like that.  What are we suppose to tell them what a wonderful job they've did and praise them for their I am hero stack.  Hey great job on storm boy!  Come on man!

I only just now saw this post and I have to say, thanks. 

As much as I want to leave that discussion behind me and move forward, too many people got offended over it. 

At the end of the day, we have to agree to disagree with some others. Pretty much the only way I can say a lot of things in general without getting into a big argument over them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 2:25 AM, madbuk said:

Nobody is buying Ratalaika games for enjoyment and they're in denial of their harmful addiction if they say otherwise.

You are way off base here. I have purchased exactly one game published by Ratalaika (One More Dungeon) and have promoted it on more than one occasion.

I willingly purchased this game full price and loved every minute of it.

Speaking of "harmful addiction," I'm currently averaging 1.37 trophies a day compared to your 4.2 trophies per day, which indicates you have a potentially harmful addiction (of which you are in denial of if you say otherwise).

See how easy it is to project?

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, TheLakota said:

You are way off base here. I have purchased exactly one game published by Ratalaika (One More Dungeon) and have promoted it on more than one occasion.

I willingly purchased this game full price and loved every minute of it.

Speaking of "harmful addiction," I'm currently averaging 1.37 trophies a day compared to your 4.2 trophies per day, which indicates you have a potentially harmful addiction (of which you are in denial of if you say otherwise).

See how easy it is to project?

I mean tbf you do have a large gap between 2008 and the end of 2013 where you have multiple months of 0 trophies so I'm guessing you weren't really a trophy hunter back then? That skews the trophies per day a bit

And yes before you check, so do I, but the difference is I got a few months headstart as I began January 2013 instead of January 2014 which is when yours really start to increase.

Also I think One More Dungeon is a bit of an exception here. That was back in 2017, where I'm guessing Ratalaika still gave a fuck about the games they ported considering the effort plats required. Now though, in 2019, they're a completely different company.

11 minutes ago, madbuk said:

I mean tbf you do have a large gap between 2008 and the end of 2013 where you have multiple months of 0 trophies so I'm guessing you weren't really a trophy hunter back then? That skews the trophies per day a bit

And yes before you check, so do I, but the difference is I got a few months headstart as I began January 2013 instead of January 2014 which is when yours really start to increase.

Also I think One More Dungeon is a bit of an exception here. That was back in 2017, where I'm guessing Ratalaika still gave a fuck about the games they ported considering the effort plats required. Now though, in 2019, they're a completely different company.

1) Lived and worked overseas with little to no access to stable internet for the first couple of years.

2) I don't see why One More Dungeon would be an exception, if for no other reason than its existence simply does not fit your narrative.

You're the one who said no one is purchasing Ratalaika games for enjoyment.

You're the one who said those who purchase Ratalaika games are in denial of their harmful addiction if they say otherwise.

You're the one who spoke in absolutes.

You need to either defend your position with logic and reason or abandon it and concede.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maxijodi said:

Nothing is missable here because of chapter select.

And the guide written by Knoeffi says 1-2 hours and a 2/10

Apologies I meant they're missable if you're trying to do everything (outside of all the endings) in one go. The only trophies you'll absolutely need to use Chapter Select for are the endings (those who have played this may beg to differ with the brain/doll trophies, but I assure you that they can both be earned in one go). With a guide, yes, it'll be 1-2 hours and an easy platinum, but if you're not using one, it'll be more. That was more the point I was getting at in regards to the debate about previous rata games and being able to breeze through them for platinum ?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Apologies I meant they're missable if you're trying to do everything (outside of all the endings) in one go. The only trophies you'll absolutely need to use Chapter Select for are the endings (those who have played this may beg to differ with the brain/doll trophies, but I assure you that they can both be earned in one go). With a guide, yes, it'll be 1-2 hours and an easy platinum, but if you're not using one, it'll be more. That was more the point I was getting at in regards to the debate about previous rata games and being able to breeze through them for platinum 1f633.png

Thanks Velvet I got what you meant! I will be sure to check out your guide if and when I come to play this ? The extra information you have provided might help those who were unsure. 

• Like 2

Find myself on the fence on this one.. not an elitist because I will stack vita and PS4 version.. but SIX stacks!? Four.. I’m like.. ok.. a bit overkill.. but six is just sleazy.. but at the end of the day, I don’t really care.. you do you and if it makes you happy, go for it

Fun facts for an unfun thread:

On this day in history, Flavor Flav hosted an episode of Monday Night Raw. Christopher Columbus also discovered the Cayman Islands, but I think we all know which of these was the truly important event. 

• Like 2

Many whine about this game as well, lol, well that just show they dont actually watch any gameplay or read what the games is about before they complain. Thanks, you just made a fool of yourself ?

Just play whatever you wanna play and stop crying about everything 

• Like 2

What's wrong with you people, why you complain about games that you will not buy and play?

Of course ratalika games producing games for easy plats so trophy hunters will buy it, first that's their business and they have customers so they produce more, that's capitalism.

Ratalika games are supporting dying platform like ps vita and that's good too.

Yes they are devaluate trophy system but if Sony let them to do it it's ok, account managers know better what to do.

Different companies are devaluate trophy system too, and trophy system is not fully fair expample sometimes for long and hard trophies you will get bronze trophy and that's not fair.

Just let people do what they want to do.

And last thing when I was playing devious dungeon I had more fun than in some AAA games, game was very enjoyable, even my brother who is not trophy hunters got plat I'm this game. Respect and waiting for devious dungeons 2 on ps4 or vita.

Edited by NeoMesjasz

Personally, I probably won't get it. I have many raitalaka games, primarily because my 6 year olds want to get trophies, and they love a simple game.

If I buy it for them, I'm gonna play them too.

However, if this 1 hour game is a shoddy as people say the 6 minutes platinum games are, I'm not sure I'll endure a whole hour of it. And my twins won't have the attention span of a 1 hour crap game.

So, you see, there is a market for these games. If people feel the need to measure their trophies against others, just use the rarity figures. An actual number of platinums doesn't really mean anything. Too many and you are accused of being a team or having no life. 

I have some world first trophies, I have some crazy rare trophies. But I don't care what people think of my trophies, and maybe neither should you. It's more like a gamer diary for me 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think it's good for Ratalaika Games helping smaller development companies to get more awareness for their games, even if it is just slap on an easy plat trophy list to it.

My Big Sister is probably one (probably the ONLY one) of the best games they've published. I enjoyed the story (although a bit dark... I don't think I will let a young kid play this game at all!)

I don't understand why people are moaning about it, on a trophy hunting website of all places. There are players who will pump up their list by playing easy games, there will be players who only pumps up their list by playing normal-hard trophies, or there are players who pump up their list by playing a wide range of games (like me.)

Don't like it? Move on to another game, just let what people want to do.

On 14/05/2019 at 9:26 PM, TheMightyImp2 said:

Personally, I probably won't get it. I have many raitalaka games, primarily because my 6 year olds want to get trophies, and they love a simple game.

If I buy it for them, I'm gonna play them too.

However, if this 1 hour game is a shoddy as people say the 6 minutes platinum games are, I'm not sure I'll endure a whole hour of it. And my twins won't have the attention span of a 1 hour crap game.

So, you see, there is a market for these games. If people feel the need to measure their trophies against others, just use the rarity figures. An actual number of platinums doesn't really mean anything. Too many and you are accused of being a team or having no life. 

I have some world first trophies, I have some crazy rare trophies. But I don't care what people think of my trophies, and maybe neither should you. It's more like a gamer diary for me 

I don't think I would let my younger kids play this. It's got murder, blood,  and implied sexual content. Also the gameplay is much more complex than most of Ratalaika Games' list.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/09/2019 at 3:54 PM, KHDelBoy said:

I think it's good for Ratalaika Games helping smaller development companies to get more awareness for their games, even if it is just slap on an easy plat trophy list to it.

My Big Sister is probably one (probably the ONLY one) of the best games they've published. I enjoyed the story (although a bit dark... I don't think I will let a young kid play this game at all!)

I don't understand why people are moaning about it, on a trophy hunting website of all places. There are players who will pump up their list by playing easy games, there will be players who only pumps up their list by playing normal-hard trophies, or there are players who pump up their list by playing a wide range of games (like me.)

Don't like it? Move on to another game, just let what people want to do.

I don't think I would let my younger kids play this. It's got murder, blood,  and implied sexual content. Also the gameplay is much more complex than most of Ratalaika Games' list.

You make a good point, i kind of ran two opinions into one mess of a post. I was basically supporting peoples' decision to plat Rat games, and, having just actually read your post, i actually now understand it was a bit dark and not for little kids. 

But most people say it's awful. Was it really good? I honestly don't know as i haven't researched it at all 

It’s not great, but it’s only one published by Ratalakia that’s decent (which isn’t much tbh.) I would give this an average score, maybe 5/10, and most Of their games would fall in 2-4 out of 10 range.

It’s like the older point and click adventure games, but more like the SNES Earthbound games. Some of the puzzle solutions is really not very obvious.

I gave up and followed the video guide and got the plat. But I actually like the story but with plenty of polish it would be a 7/10 game.

Edited by KHDelBoy

• 2 years later...

In my opinion the difficulty of the plat shouldn't matter. Ratailaka port over some pretty good games from steam. My Big Sister is one if them. The story was quite interesting. It's cross buy easy plat is a bonus.

I appreciate a good pixelated horror game.

Edited by Kitty_Paine