Servers getting down soon!?

Nobody knows. Burnout probably went down because its player base is dead and its pointless keeping the servers up. The NFS games starting with Hot Pursuit as far as I'm aware all run on the same service Autolog, so I don't think they will go down anytime soon. 2008 is still up. They will give you a few months notice anyway, and if you're really bothered get them done now. 

Edited by GUDGER666

There is always risk of everything, including PSN and the internet itself. going down. Nothing was announced and even that trash that is NFS Undercover is still alive and kicking, so I wouldn't say Most Wanted are in danger. Still, if you are so worried about this game in particular, focus on doing it ASAP. There is no harm in getting online trophies out of the way,

On 19/04/2019 at 8:20 AM, TheYuriG said:

There is always risk of everything, including PSN and the internet itself. going down. Nothing was announced and even that trash that is NFS Undercover is still alive and kicking, so I wouldn't say Most Wanted are in danger. Still, if you are so worried about this game in particular, focus on doing it ASAP. There is no harm in getting online trophies out of the way,

Just to add, sometimes EA fucks with something server side in Autolog trying to fix or patch newer games and the later ones can become unachievable. NFS: The Run has a unobtainable trophy because they screwed with the online leaderboards and didn't bother to fix it. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
59 minutes ago, JupiterRule said:

dangerous to start it up right now ? possible to get 100% on it ? i've heard the dlc are delisted but i've bought everything like 10 years ago on my old account, i know the online can be some sort of annoying (played it before). Thanks in advance ! 

"dangerous"

i actually wheezed at this, just play it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JupiterRule said:

dangerous to start it up right now ? possible to get 100% on it ? i've heard the dlc are delisted but i've bought everything like 10 years ago on my old account, i know the online can be some sort of annoying (played it before). Thanks in advance ! 

I don't think they're delisted, at least not on PC. They just never ever went on sale.

• 4 months later...
On 5/8/2022 at 5:25 PM, Lance_87 said:

I don't think they're delisted, at least not on PC. They just never ever went on sale.

I think the individual dlc packs themselves on the ps3 store are delisted, but the 40 USD ultimate edition that has all the dlc isn't delisted as that's how I bought the dlc.