Tick Tock Trophy Help

blondieFost85

Do you guys get a save point when you jump in under the grate puzzle? I’ve seen a guide where he gets a checkpoint and that’s what starts the timer. When I went for it there was no checkpoint so that’s why I couldn’t get it

7 minutes ago, Zookie25 said:

Do you guys get a save point when you jump in under the grate puzzle? I’ve seen a guide where he gets a checkpoint and that’s what starts the timer. When I went for it there was no checkpoint so that’s why I couldn’t get it

I didn't get a save point where it shows in the video. I got a save before dropping down the well. But then ran through the archways where I assume the timer starts.

6 hours ago, blondieFost85 said:

I didn't get a save point where it shows in the video. I got a save before dropping down the well. But then ran through the archways where I assume the timer starts.

I have done it in under 40 seconds many times and it has never popped. They need to make this consistent, if there’s a checkpoint, why am I not getting it?

On 2019-04-21 at 3:15 PM, Neocarleen said:

The checkpoint for the PS4 version is just before dropping down the well. I don’t know exactly where the timer starts, but I started from there (and just jumped off the world whenever I felt I needed a re-do to get it perfect).

So you have to do the rock puzzle first as part of the timer? That’s gonna be difficult.

• 4 months later...

I had the same trouble that many of you reported - no save point, respawn above the well, and even though I had some pretty clean runs the trophy wasn't popping.

Not sure if this is coincidental or not, but I decided to try something different - I jumped from the platform next to where you drop the rocks into the 'swing' straight across and over the fence to the tower location (bypassing the well.)  I did this from a respawn.  I happened to get the trophy on my very first try.

Also, the trophy popped the moment I stepped onto the platform around the bell tower - I did not have to actually enter the bell room.  This means it's easier for you to decide to throw yourself off the edge and try again without hitting the next checkpoint.

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Like 1

For those who don't get the checkpoint in front of the clock tower, but instead one puzzle before, making this trophy kinda harder, try this:

Restart the level and go the other way first, get the  coal inside the minecart, place both pieces into the fireplace and light it up with the torch. Now you can go to the clock tower and after opening and jumping down the well, you'll trigger the other checkpoint.

Edited by LucasDiasC

I got the trophy in Co-Op, but we used the nearby heavy box by the grate and dropped it down with us and dragged it up the stairs by the clock tower.

(The timer seems to start at the stairs of the tower to be honest as he got the trophy with ease doing this method)

So he walked back down the stairs, I started the timer on my phone and he used the box at the top of the tower stairs to jump up to the ledge that's after the pendulum swing (which cuts off several jumps and seconds needed) and just climbed the tower from there.

Finished it in less than 20 seconds . Took a couple tries even this way though as you fall relatively easy on this tower.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...