Optimal way to 100%?

So I’m soon done with the main game (except level 40 and 50) and was mostly wondering if this is the fastest way to 100%:

1) Complete second playthrough in main game, to meet higher leveled enemies and get more XP.

2) Complete DLC in order of release (Zombie > Moxxi > Knoxx > Claptrap). Do the bullshit Moxxi DLC with a low-level character as host.

I’m really not looking forward to a second playthrough, but I guess it’s a must for the higher level trophies?

Depends if you can find someone to powerlevel you. Crawmerax is much better to powerlevel than BL2 raid boss, Id personally focus on DLC if you have already got the plat in main game no point wasting time in a 2nd playthrough when its not needed

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Depends if you can find someone to powerlevel you. Crawmerax is much better to powerlevel than BL2 raid boss, Id personally focus on DLC if you have already got the plat in main game no point wasting time in a 2nd playthrough when its not needed

This^

If you have all the DLCs, then you can get to Lv50 in one Playthrough without too many issues but getting to Lv61 will require either power levelling or another Playthrough. Do note that the Underdome DLC will only award XP for completing the initial Small Tournament Mission but afterwards, you get absolutely nothing unless you manage to complete one of the challenges.