No Loose Ends

Zjinn

Has anyone a list of side quests and there location? I am missing them and unsure where and which I have missed. Also are you able to return back an act after beating all acts or is it best to start over with a new character?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quest

This lists every quest. So you could compare it to your current list of quests and see which you are missing.

You can see which quests you have, and have completed at the bottom of your map. If they are grayed out/disabled looking, then they have been completed.

You can travel back to any act at anytime from the waypoints. There are tabs to switch the acts from there. Also, there are no missable content in this game, so no need to make a new character for quests.

I ended up finding them, I never done the memory nexus stuff and I missed turning in a quest in Act 7 I felt so stupid and wandered why this thing was in my inventory and couldn't get rid of it finally searched the item and it was supposed to be turned in back in Act 7 soon as I handed it in it popped.

14 hours ago, Zjinn said:

I ended up finding them, I never done the memory nexus stuff and I missed turning in a quest in Act 7 I felt so stupid and wandered why this thing was in my inventory and couldn't get rid of it finally searched the item and it was supposed to be turned in back in Act 7 soon as I handed it in it popped.

You are talking about the Apex pyramid thing quest item from bandits?

Are Cavas the Forgotten Spirit and his Fragmented Memorys relevant for the No Loose Ends Trophy, or maybe for another one?

edit: Now i've completed one of his Memorys and got the Quest "Figments Reforged" but don't know what exactly Fractured Items are. Nothing works in the Synthesise Device ?

How can i complete that one? I want it out of my sight from the Quest Tracker on the right ?

Edited by st-o-ck

10 hours ago, st-o-ck said:

Are Cavas the Forgotten Spirit and his Fragmented Memorys relevant for the No Loose Ends Trophy, or maybe for another one?

edit: Now i've completed one of his Memorys and got the Quest "Figments Reforged" but don't know what exactly Fractured Items are. Nothing works in the Synthesise Device 1f914.png

How can i complete that one? I want it out of my sight from the Quest Tracker on the right 1f612.png

I do not know if I understood correctly but the synthesizer in the "world of memories" has no relation to the quest there on the side of the screen.

The device serves to use 3 equal items (type) and forge a new item with an additional property. you will know what items are used there when you see them written in something like "put others together in the memory device", they drop from the cracks scattered across the maps.

The quests that appear to the right of the screen are part of the history of the game, after fulfilling the requirement just talk to Zana to go to the next. by handing the fragments to it you get a reward.

The Cavas mission is just to go there and gaining better weapons, I believe that there is no end, you add fragments of memory, and open the paths in the map of memories, take rewards and go on.

Edited by WerneyPark
  • Like 1