Oh Look, Another Easy Platinum!

Zanyverse

Oh look another game that will generate more interest on these forums than games being released that have actual thought put into them and aren't just a throwaway moneygrab preying on trophy hunters with a harmful addiction.

Disgusting that Sony shuts 1000 Top Rated down yet somehow lets Ratalaika get away with it despite being infinitely more harmful.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, DEATHTRAIN78 said:

Did I miss something? What's the name of the game?

Zeroptian Invasion

If you had paid attention of the thread's location at top of page,

you will see it located as...

Home > PlayStation Discussion > Game Forums > Z > Zeroptian Invasion > Oh Look, Another Easy Platinum!

The game's name is in there  ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CalicoReidso said:

Zeroptian Invasion

If you had paid attention of the thread's location at top of page,

you will see it located as...

Home > PlayStation Discussion > Game Forums > Z > Zeroptian Invasion > Oh Look, Another Easy Platinum!

The game's name is in there  ;)

Thank you.

As much as I don’t care about anyone else’s trophies, the amount of games published by Ratalaika within a month is out of control. I don’t hate the games (Peasant Knight was good, I guess...) and quite a lot of my platinums in my trophy log are above 75% rarity, but something just doesn’t feel right when Daggerhood, Access Denied, Super Weekend Mode, Iron Snout and METAGAL (plus others I can’t think of right now) are all released within the same 3 month period, compared to just Midnight Deluxe and InkSplosion this time last year.

20 hours ago, KaiserVendrix said:

Oh look, another pointless trophy thoughts thread on a easy game. If the game is easy not many thoughts are going to be given besides "yay another +1 to my Platinum number."

I think the moderators of the site should crack down on these kind of topics

In all honesty, they shouldnt even be allowed anymore for games like this as it just floods the site with nothing more than obvious spam

as soon as they’re posted they should be removed, like that previous thread about having a filter for this particular studio, great idea!

whats really needed to be discussed about games like these? That theyre easy?

wow, now thats truly new topic worthy

ok, well..its easy so the discussions over

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

In all honesty, they shouldnt even be allowed anymore for games like this as it just floods the site with nothing more than obvious spam

as soon as they’re posted they should be removed, like that previous thread about having a filter for this particular studio, great idea!

Easily done with this list

FjQEO7Z.png

huehue

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dorroile said:

I do enjoy Ratalaika's easy plats, and i don't have any problems with easy plats in general, but... they're pumping these out so fast that i can't even keep up anymore. 

I KNOW LMAO

I messaged them on discord like fuck can you relax my wallet needs a week to recuperate chill 

10 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

I agree; and they did for my post comparing MK11 to a Ratalaika game, but they're letting constant forums pop up about people whining every time there is a new easy platinum like we get it - you're mad LMAO - you don't have to remind us every time that you're mad

14 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

Hey, don't hate cause you didn't come up my idea! ? ? To be fair I didn't wanna discuss anything, just wanted my button! ?

Ehh let the kids vent! Let's not get silly and start telling them when they are done discussing. (I get the sense that you are taking alot of this seriously? ?) 

6 hours ago, Conker said:

thx for the list and very cool to see there will be a 2nd Devious Dungeon as that was a really well done game, arguably one,if not there best game 

Touché

but honestly I found devious dungeon to be as mediocre as mediocre can be. Played it on phone a really long time ago..

From the gameplay I've seen Devious dungeon 2 looks like the final mix version Devious dungeon 1. exactly the same, but some really small improvements and additional stuff.