Sail The 7 Seas Trophy

MarioMan200

I never touched an ocean floor to get mine. All I did (and I reckon I was working on this trophy for not even 1 hour) was...

A - visit the main pool in the tutorial world

B - explore everywhere randomly in the world listed by the OP in the other thread. I used a boat to travel, occasionally jumped in the water for a dip. Never touched an ocean floor.

Edited by JPageMartin36

On 4/19/2019 at 8:44 PM, MarioMan200 said:

This video really helped with the trophy and I just had to share with everyone else.

Wow thanks for the video man! I started with this one and went to all the coordinates you listed, then I jumped in the middle pool in the Tutorial world. Once I loaded the seed from the other OP's world, the trophy popped shortly after i sailed over the coordinates for the Atlantis trophy.  All in all it was way faster and easier than I expected!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I got mine by going to the Tutorial World LAST... did everything first on an enlarged Tutorial World v4 game save, not even a new game save... Old and existing ones for as long as they are large will do.  However, Atlantis? will have to be done in a new game save file.

As for Sail the 7 Seas, I didn't even have to jump in the pool.  Trophy popped as I went past the farming area.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...