Level Up Quickly Glitch (Patched with 1.30)

3 hours ago, shadowhood1111 said:

Went from level 8 to 74 XD. I kinda wanna just max out in fear of them patching it soon.

1 hour ago, lordzeze said:

Did it from level 8 to level 55 and then got bored. I think I am a high enough level now and will just level up naturally now. 

Where did you guys start doing it? Im doing on mobs around my level but exp is so low...

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Where did you guys start doing it? Im doing on mobs around my level but exp is so low...

The island where The Wolf is. There are a bunch of mercs there to do it on. I kept switching mercs when I got about 10-15 levels higher than them. I could not beat a level 53 merc when I was level 55 though (maybe my gear was too low level).

20 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Yeah if you generally do it on random enemies you wont get much exp you wanna do it on Fort/Base commanders or Mercenaries.

I mostly just came to post due to the fact the glitch Is still working and not patched as of the new dlc coming out today.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shadowhood1111 said:

Yeah if you generally do it on random enemies you wont get much exp you wanna do it on Fort/Base commanders or Mercenaries.

I mostly just came to post due to the fact the glitch Is still working and not patched as of the new dlc coming out today.

It wasn't going to be patched today anyways. Ubisoft have been releasing patches on a monthly basis now...and we got the April patch a couple weeks ago, which also set the game up for this DLC. So if this is going to be patched soon, it'll be in a couple weeks after they give us the May content update (which they usually release a community video for).

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

Just tried this yesterday evening and it worked flawlessly with my turbo controller while i grabbed some dinner ?

Normally i try to not abuse exploits like this TOO hard, but i think i would've never come back to the game at all otherwise, so i check that off as a positive thing. Plus i don't even need to think about actually buying boosters from the store... win-win.

Only problem now: All enemies are scaled up to my level but i still have my level 15 gear and everything kills me in two hits, haha. Guess i have to get some new gear first ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 9:48 PM, Masamune said:

Oh, & a warning for anyone planning on doing this: weapon upgrades get insanely expensive at Lv99, I couldn't upgrade a singe piece of legendary equipment (Lv50-60) to 99 after I was done with the leveling. So plan on hunting for some new equipment once you're done (unless you have a crap-ton of resources to burn). 1f605.png

Now if someone could find a glitch where you can get a ton of drachmae so we can all level up our ships and equipment. I mean, really, WTF was Ubisoft thinking making the prices so ridiculous?

7 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

This glitch still works as of 1.2.2 for anyone wondering.

Thanks. Went from 66 to 99 in less than an hour and decided to continue doing it for another 20+ XP points as well...

8 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

Now if someone could find a glitch where you can get a ton of drachmae so we can all level up our ships and equipment. I mean, really, WTF was Ubisoft thinking making the prices so ridiculous?

They probably want people to buy those resource packs or something... but at least those final ship upgrades weren't needed for the trophy (I think they were added in a patch?). ?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NZBigC said:

I see the guide says getting to level 50 is the most time consuming trophy in the base game. Is this true? Does anyone know how many hours would doing this glitch shave off it?

If you are going for the plat and do everything you will be hitting level 50 no problem.

If you use this glitch you run into not having the money to upgrade your stats to the level you currently are which will hurt you in the long run. Just have fun with the game.

This glitch will shave a ton of time but I see it more geared towards end game for mastery points and what not